where do should I start with WHITEHOUSE ? thank you
buzzgun
2009-01-16 16:04:02 UTC
It seems this group has a largish catalog and through a radio DJ I
have been won over by what I've heard although I don't know where it
came from. Rather cool to hear so please extend your merciless review
of them and tell me where to start. Gracias! -buzzer
mimus
2009-01-18 20:18:55 UTC
Post by buzzgun
It seems this group has a largish catalog and through a radio DJ I
have been won over by what I've heard although I don't know where it
came from. Rather cool to hear so please extend your merciless review
of them and tell me where to start. Gracias!
Never heard 'em. Review 'em for us. What kind of music is it? Do they
throb? Do they use guitars? Do they have or at least occasionally use a
female vocalist?

As a general rule, though, work your way backward from the most recent
releases to the earliest.
Let there be an occasional throb.
d***@googlemail.com
2009-02-01 20:17:49 UTC
Never heard 'em.  Review 'em for us.  What kind of music is it?  Do they
throb?
"Here's a group threatening to 'wreck civilisation' and then you saw a
video of them playing toy soldiers on a hackney housing estate."

William Bennet (of Whitehouse) on Throbbing Gristle.