Moscow. Stuff for sale.
Robb C
2003-12-21 09:35:18 UTC
First of all, I am on my way to Moscow, so if anyone has any useful
"scene" information to give me for things like industrial,
experimental, IDM, electro, and so on, it would be much appreciated.
On this subject, it is an amazing coincidence that I was doing some
browsing the other day and bumped into something I wrote about four
years ago (a "Power Noise FAQ") translated into Russian! If you don't
believe me, take a look at this:
http://www.postindustrial.org/cgi-bin/imd.pl?sect=articles&file=02==power%5Enoise%5Efaq

Secondly, I was looking through my boxes of stuff recently and came
across some CDs, records and VHS videos I would gladly never see
again. The CD/LP prices given should be considered rough guidelines
only; feel free to make offers. As for the videos, I am not actually
selling them but giving them away. They are dubbed tapes that I
amassed a few years ago when I was hellbent on collecting every
industrial music video in existence via internet trading. In the end,
they have added little to my life other than reinforcing my conviction
that music video is and always will be a failed artform. So send me
the cost of shipping and they're yours. Quality varies.

RECORDS $5

Einleitungszeit: Aus Der Leichenkammer
Sonar: Cosmic Rays
Nocturnal Emissions: Befehlnotstand
Industrial Strenght Sampler 2: Disintegrator/DX13
Executive Slacks: Our Lady

CDs

$3
Amber Asylum: The Natural Philosophy of Love
Faith No More: Album of the Year
IQU with Miranda July: Girls on Dates
Jazzkammer: Hot Action Sexy Karaoke
Main: Motion Pool
Merzbow: Venereology
Sharp, Elliot: Westwerk
Sote: Electric Deaf
Various: Extreme Music From Japan (no cover)

$5
Asche: Distorted Disco
Branca, Glen: Symphony no 6
Contagious Orgasm: The Music Which Draws Something
Dive: First Album
Duncan, John: Tap Internal
Farmers Manual: Fsck
Frode Gjerstad Trio: Last First
Guyvoronsky/Petrova: Chonyi Together
Hafler Trio: Walk Gently Through the Gates of Joy
Lowfish: Maintain the Tension
Painstation: Cold
Synapscape: Positive Pop
Soundtrack: The Fellowship of the Ring

$10
Duncan, John: The Crucible (in wooden box)
Muslimgauze: Veiled Sisters
Orphx: Fragmentation

VIDEOS (grouped according to tape)

C.C.C.C. - Deep Electronics
Incapacitants - Extreme Gospel Nights 2
Masonna - Like a Vagina TV

Laibach - A Film from Slovenia
EBN - Commercial Entertainment Product

Macrocephalous Compost 2 (experimental comp)

Front Line Assembly - Virus
Throbbing Gristle - Mission of Dead Souls
Throbbing Gristle - Discipline

KMFDM videos
Current 93 - Since Yesterday

Kingdom of Noise

Testament compilation feat. Illusion of Safety, John Duncan etc
Tyrrany of the Beat
Warp: Artificial Intelligence
Godflesh concert
23 Eazy Pieces

Babyland - Live in LA 1992
several other clips including FLA, Testify, Ministry, Nitzer Ebb, Die
Warzau, Bigod 20

Brothers Quay - Into Dust (the guys who made those creepy Tool videos)
Front 242 - Integration 8x10

David Lynch - Alphabet/Grandmother
Cabaret Voltaire - Double Vision

Kraftwerk
Diamanda Galas
Sleep Chamber
Robb C
2003-12-23 05:30:11 UTC
Immediately after posting I started coming across CDs I wished had
been included in the list. They have reached the critical mass at
which it is appropriate to post an addendum. So here it is, and I've
also left quoted that which is still available from the original list.

$5 CDs
Gate - Golden
Insekt - Stress
Kaiser, Jeff/Vinny Golia - Ganz Andere
Kapotte Muziek - Verder
Kit Clayton - Live on Shortwave Radio
Laibach - Occupied Europe Tour 1985
Namanax - Cascading Waves of Electronic Turbulence
Namanax - Multi-phase Electrodynamics
Noisex - Serious Killer
Soldnergeist - Global Media Control
Solmania - Trembling Tongues

POSTER: Front 242 - Tyranny For You (swimmer) $5 to be shipped in tube
Post by Robb C
RECORDS $5
Sonar: Cosmic Rays
Industrial Strength Sampler 2: Disintegrator/DX13
Executive Slacks: Our Lady
CDs
$3