NITZER EBB @ irving plaza 09.17 blog post
c***@chthonicstreams.com
2006-09-25 14:11:33 UTC
here's my blog post about the NYC show:

http://echoplex.blogspot.com/2006/09/so-bright-so-strong_20.html
mimus
2006-09-29 15:43:56 UTC
Post by c***@chthonicstreams.com
http://echoplex.blogspot.com/2006/09/so-bright-so-strong_20.html
Notes:

(1) "[T]he ubiquitous mac powerbook which has replaced their racks of gear"?

(2) I like "Godhead". Always have. Best song on that album. And one of
their best in general.

(3) I've never caught any "homoerotic" overtones either from "Godhead" or
NE in general.

Nice review, indeed. Thanks.

(The small thin white font is a little hard to read, but not too much so.)
Let there be throbbing.
Giarcgood
2006-10-01 10:44:52 UTC
Post by c***@chthonicstreams.com
http://echoplex.blogspot.com/2006/09/so-bright-so-strong_20.html
I saw them in Sydney. I have loved them since the late 80s. Probably
why I felt so out of place at the show. It was full of damn youngsters
who didn't know who the band were.

At least the 5 of us in our walkers liked it.

Actually I really like this show a lot. They didn't change a thing,
and I admire that. Full of energy, and you do forget how many
fantastic songs they did have.

ecstasy
mimus
2006-10-01 15:50:33 UTC
Post by Giarcgood
Post by c***@chthonicstreams.com
http://echoplex.blogspot.com/2006/09/so-bright-so-strong_20.html
I saw them in Sydney. I have loved them since the late 80s. Probably
why I felt so out of place at the show. It was full of damn youngsters
who didn't know who the band were.
At least the 5 of us in our walkers liked it.
All that slam-dancing really takes it out of you, doesn't it?
--
Let there be throbbing.