HAPPY BIRTHDAY CEVIN KEY!!!
survice
2004-02-24 20:20:43 UTC
WHOPITTTY FUCKING DOO!!!

do you realize how many years its been that the ONLY NEWS is HAPPY
BIRTHDAY C.KEY...WHEN THE FUCK IS PUPPY TOURING THE UNITED STATES??
Diane Benham
2004-02-24 21:08:34 UTC
Post by survice
WHOPITTTY FUCKING DOO!!!
do you realize how many years its been that the ONLY NEWS is HAPPY
BIRTHDAY C.KEY...WHEN THE FUCK IS PUPPY TOURING THE UNITED STATES??
This summer. Also, Ogre's birthday is Dec. 6 or thereabout. And you're a
week or two late on Key.
Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
2004-02-25 20:39:35 UTC
Post by survice
WHOPITTTY FUCKING DOO!!!
do you realize how many years its been that the ONLY NEWS is HAPPY
BIRTHDAY C.KEY...WHEN THE FUCK IS PUPPY TOURING THE UNITED STATES??
hopefully, never, and the kevins will get hit by a bus.
--
np: T. Raumschmiere - I'm Not Deaf, I'm Ignoring You

AIM: WhoKilledtheJAMs
dukncovr at kmfdm dot com
http://www.rit.edu/~pmy5192

"Rothman's rule #12: You learn by doing. Sometimes, the lesson is,
'don't do that.'" -Bob Rothman
DJ Eurotic