Laetherstrip and rmi
mimus
2006-04-26 06:36:55 UTC
Maybe rmi's undergoing what Laetherstrip has been undergoing, since he's
been totally depressed for the last five years or so and is finally
releasing a new double CD.
.sigzip:*
Dachar
2006-04-26 06:41:38 UTC
Already released that (along with a lt ed 3CD) a few months back as well as
maxi CD. Did the same for Klute (double CD and maxi) and their is another
maxi coming out in June. The whole reason I started writing IB again was
due to the resurgence of all these classic bands in the past 6 months.
(Index, RevCo, Orange Sector, etc.)

Dachar
INDUSTRIAL BIBLE
www.industrial-bible.com
.sigzip:*
mimus
2006-04-26 06:50:15 UTC
Post by Dachar
Post by mimus
Maybe rmi's undergoing what Laetherstrip has been undergoing, since he's
been totally depressed for the last five years or so and is finally
releasing a new double CD.
Already released that (along with a lt ed 3CD) a few months back as well as
maxi CD. Did the same for Klute (double CD and maxi) and their is another
maxi coming out in June. The whole reason I started writing IB again was
due to the resurgence of all these classic bands in the past 6 months.
(Index, RevCo, Orange Sector, etc.)
I was just thinking of the Revolting Cocks today, in the context of
Negativland, strangely enough, since they both have in a way the same
(twisted) approach to lyrics and song-titles.
.sigzip:*
Dachar
2006-04-26 06:45:25 UTC
Well keep an eye out. Al's hitting the road in June with a double
bill....RevCo and Ministry. Last time he did that was back in the mid 80's.
Man, what a show that was. Damn, that shows my age. lol

Dachar
INDUSTRIAL BIBLE
www.industrial-bible.com