First murder and suicide in Disney World -- clearly Satanism related
yumhuyk
2010-12-03 23:54:50 UTC
A man in killt in his Celebration, FL apartment and days later another
man shoots at Celebration police officers then kills himself. At the
scene of both crimes are found drugs and ritual paraphernalia such as
pentagrams, heads of Baphomet, daggers, condoms, human and animal
skulls, an iPod filled with Deicide, Slayer and Morbid Angel mp3s, the
Satanic Bible, most of the Harry Potter series and anime. Without a
doubt a Satanic cult has infiltrated the sleepy, innocent town of
Celebration and the killings will not stop until the police admit that
they are not dealing with a mortal enemy but Satan himself! I will
pray to Jesus to deliver this town and to speedily deliver Bob Larson
from Latvia so that he may battle the forces of darkness in the very
heartland of America!

yours in Christ,
isamu
Dakota
Got a link to your story?
GinnyFavers
2010-12-04 03:24:40 UTC
Post by Dakota
Post by yumhuyk
[...]
Is this from the Landover Baptist Church?

~Amanda
NY Teacher
2010-12-04 04:11:41 UTC
Post by Dakota
Post by yumhuyk
A man in killt in his Celebration, FL apartment and days later another
man shoots at Celebration police officers then kills himself. At the
scene of both crimes are found drugs and ritual paraphernalia such as
pentagrams, heads of Baphomet,
That explains the murder! You just can't control your rage when you've spent
too much on a head of Baphomet, just to find out your neighbor got one for
half the price.

Post by Dakota
Post by yumhuyk
skulls, an iPod filled with Deicide, Slayer and Morbid Angel mp3s, the
Satanic Bible, most of the Harry Potter series
Well, that explains the suicide...they didn't have the *complete* Harry
Potter series...

and anime. Without a
Post by Dakota
Post by yumhuyk
doubt a Satanic cult has infiltrated the sleepy, innocent town of
Celebration and the killings will not stop until the police admit that
they are not dealing with a mortal enemy but Satan himself!
Need to put out an all points bulletin for Satan, then...

I will
Post by Dakota
Post by yumhuyk
pray to Jesus to deliver this town and to speedily deliver Bob Larson
from Latvia so that he may battle the forces of darkness in the very
heartland of America!
Orlando, Fl is the heartland of America??? As much as we may wish that to
be, your geography and sociology is a bit wacky. Which makes sense from
such a wacky person as you.

~Amanda
yumhuyk
2010-12-04 06:53:24 UTC
Post by Dakota
Got a link to your story?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8180132/Murder-and-suicide-in-Celebration-the-perfect-town-built-by-Disney.html

"Yet in the past week their idyll has been shattered by two violent
deaths: the first a murder, the second a suicide-by-shooting following
a prolonged stand-off with armed police.

The picture-postcard town, which is a 10 minute drive away from the
30,000 acre Walt Disney World resort, was developed in the 1990s by
executives from the entertainment giant.

They oversaw its planning and architecture, as well as its education
and health policies, in an attempt to build a 16-acre utopian
community based on "Disney values"

owned much?

yours in Christ,
isamu
Dakota
2010-12-04 11:51:51 UTC
Post by yumhuyk
Post by Dakota
Got a link to your story?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8180132/Murder-and-suicide-in-Celebration-the-perfect-town-built-by-Disney.html
"Yet in the past week their idyll has been shattered by two violent
deaths: the first a murder, the second a suicide-by-shooting following
a prolonged stand-off with armed police.
The picture-postcard town, which is a 10 minute drive away from the
30,000 acre Walt Disney World resort, was developed in the 1990s by
executives from the entertainment giant.
They oversaw its planning and architecture, as well as its education
and health policies, in an attempt to build a 16-acre utopian
community based on "Disney values"
owned much?
yours in Christ,
isamu
Why should I feel owned? Had you included the link, I would never have
asked.

Now that you've furnished the link, we can check for accuracy your
subject line and what you initially posted. It's clear why you snipped
it from your reply. Here is is again:

A man in killt in his Celebration, FL apartment and days later another
man shoots at Celebration police officers then kills himself. At the
scene of both crimes are found drugs and ritual paraphernalia such as
pentagrams, heads of Baphomet, daggers, condoms, human and animal
skulls, an iPod filled with Deicide, Slayer and Morbid Angel mp3s, the
Satanic Bible, most of the Harry Potter series and anime. Without a
doubt a Satanic cult has infiltrated the sleepy, innocent town of
Celebration and the killings will not stop until the police admit that
they are not dealing with a mortal enemy but Satan himself! I will
pray to Jesus to deliver this town and to speedily deliver Bob Larson
from Latvia so that he may battle the forces of darkness in the very
heartland of America!

yours in Christ,
isamu
-------------
There is nothing at the link that includes any of your childish satanic
fantasies. You're just another liar for Christ.

Do you still want to talk about who owned whom?
yumhuyk
2010-12-04 16:38:39 UTC
Post by Dakota
There is nothing at the link that includes any of your childish satanic
fantasies. You're just another liar for Christ.
Do you really think the media would report the Satanic connenction?
The MSM is in league with the cults. I found out from an inside
source in the Celebration police dept. You're pretty frigging naive.
Post by Dakota
Do you still want to talk about who owned whom?
Yes. you = owned by life.

yours in Christ,
isamu
Kabuki Bob
2010-12-04 20:50:11 UTC
Post by yumhuyk
Post by Dakota
There is nothing at the link that includes any of your childish satanic
fantasies. You're just another liar for Christ.
Do you really think the media would report the Satanic connenction?
That's never stopped them before.

I've seen enough of the media's sensationalism when the accused is
involved in Paganism, vampires or anything that is " alternate" or "
fringe" to know how again and again the stories are filled with
erroneous and outright false details.

In one case recently a law enforcement officer had to recant his
previous press release when the outrageous claims he made were
challenged by Pagans online who rallied against that sensationalized
crap.
Post by yumhuyk
The MSM is in league with the cults.  I found out from an inside
source in the Celebration police dept.  You're pretty frigging naive.
Oh now you have an" inside source"? Sure you do.

BTW I know about the " God Squad" cops who see " satanism" in damn
near everything. Uber-Christians who managed to get law enforcement
badges whom are so damn stupid they mistake a simple native American
totem spot as something from a " satanic cult."

Moe
Post by yumhuyk
Post by Dakota
Do you still want to talk about who owned whom?
Yes.  you = owned by life.
yours in Christ,
isamu
Shutup Man
2010-12-05 17:28:00 UTC
Post by yumhuyk
Do you really think the media would report the Satanic connenction?
The MSM is in league with the cults.  I found out from an inside
source in the Celebration police dept.  You're pretty frigging naive.
That's Jews, not Satanists.

Who's been "owned" now?
yumhuyk
2010-12-05 19:20:32 UTC
Post by Shutup Man
Post by yumhuyk
Do you really think the media would report the Satanic connenction?
The MSM is in league with the cults.  I found out from an inside
source in the Celebration police dept.  You're pretty frigging naive.
That's Jews, not Satanists.
SAME THING
Post by Shutup Man
Who's been "owned" now?
YUO.

yours in Christ,
isamu
Kabuki Bob
2010-12-04 20:41:18 UTC
Post by Dakota
Got a link to your story?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8180132/Mu...
"Yet in the past week their idyll has been shattered by two violent
deaths: the first a murder, the second a suicide-by-shooting following
a prolonged stand-off with armed police.
The picture-postcard town, which is a 10 minute drive away from the
30,000 acre Walt Disney World resort, was developed in the 1990s by
executives from the entertainment giant.
They oversaw its planning and architecture, as well as its education
and health policies, in an attempt to build a 16-acre utopian
community based on "Disney values"
owned much?
yours in Christ,
isamu
Yukkie why would an UNITED KINGDOM web site have a story on FLORIDA
when the Florida news web sites have nothing on the sensationalized
details as you claim?

While I know that the UK is currently under the " Satnic Panic"
hysteria that we in the USA had to go through years ago ( fueled by
assholes like Bob Larson), seems to me any reporter at the alleged
scene would have more accurate information.

Don't tell me. Let me guess. You think the National Enquirer is a
respected publication, right?

Moe
ChasNemo
2010-12-05 21:24:52 UTC
Post by Dakota
[...]
Moe- Hide quoted text -
The UK's national authorities published a report way back in the 90's
that thoroughly discredited the alleged "Satanic Panic." Social
workers and others who tried to pimp it were punished, and attempted
mass hysteria petered out quickly.
yumhuyk
2010-12-05 21:36:19 UTC
Post by ChasNemo
The UK's national authorities published a report way back in the 90's
that thoroughly discredited the alleged "Satanic Panic."  Social
workers and others who tried to pimp it were punished, and attempted
mass hysteria petered out quickly.
Yeah, I'll take their word for it. This is the same UK government
that thinks its a great idea to flood their country with paki
muzzies. How's that sharia law working out for them?

yours in Christ,
isamu
Kabuki Bob
2010-12-05 22:05:51 UTC
Post by ChasNemo
Post by Dakota
[...]
Actually it was the US, not the UK that started the discrediting the
"Satanic Panic" hysteria. Kenneth Lanning of the FBI had a report
showing that the claims of organized groups performing child
abductions and murders didn't fit know stats. You can view the report
online through the usual search engines.

The UK's " satanic panic" is a more recent hysteria. I've viewed from
a Pagan web site based in the UK about various details of that and it
was later than the hysteria in the USA.

Glad to hear that that also has been discredited.

Moe

Kabuki Bob
2010-12-04 20:36:42 UTC
Post by Dakota
Post by yumhuyk
[...]
Yukkiie's trying to troll. If you look at his posts through Google
you'll find that he's heavily anti-Semitic as well and has a history
of posting garbage without showing proof.

I've checked my usual online sources. There is no mention of his
alleged crime.

What Yukkie is doing is mixing a number of things Bob Larson the "
real exorcist' fraud, has mentioned as " satanic" over the years and
jumbled this up into an alleged "satanic cult murder" claim. Its so
badly done that the element he includes can be easily Boolean-ed to
pinpoint a story online, if there is any. And AFAI can tell there is
no news story on this.

Yukkie, liars like you get in trouble when you embellish your
stories.

Moe
ChasNemo
2010-12-05 21:22:37 UTC
Post by yumhuyk
[...]
I used to laugh so hard at Bob Larson radio shows during the 80's (as
his bullshit finally went out of style even among the most rightarded
bible thumpers) that I nearly crashed my Cadillac. Wotta nutbagger!!!
Kabuki Bob
2010-12-05 22:02:06 UTC
Post by ChasNemo
Post by yumhuyk
[...]
He's currently trying to sell himself as " the real exorcist" and has
gullible people under his stage hypnosis actually thinking they have
demons and have generational curses lasting up to 300 generations.

He's been trying to sell variations of his "reality show" for years.

Simply put he's a predator hiding behind Christianity using people for
money ( $500 per hour " counseling" fee) and for his need to feel
important (feeding his ego).

I've been monitoring his activity for a few years now and have
elsewhere online written a number of things about him.

Moe