Records for sale/trade/bid
J. Quell
2003-07-30 20:15:25 UTC
Ooops

Please foward all responses to ***@hotmail.com

CHEERS! AND GOOD LUCK!
Hello to all!
For those of you, the very few that know who I am, this is by no way
pulling the plug on my project. For the faint few who have supported me
over
the year(s) I thank you for the support and this is not selling out by no
means.
For those of you who don't know who I am.... good. I feel a bit safer.
Anyways,
If you got this far, I am selling nearly my entire collection of
'noise'
stuff. I would categorize sub-gendres but I only have a few hours. There
LIST ONE--- These are things that I have that I fucking trip over every
day
and haven't been played for years. Almost all are bought as originals, or
traded as originals. I loved my record collection since I can't remember
but
anymore it seems that 'vinyl' or 'records' or '12"'s' or whatever the fuck
you want to call them just isn't fun anymore. I mean, I buy stuff and I
couldn't wait for it.. and then... it lasted about 1 or 2 days for me and
then I just didn't appreciate it like someone else did. I respect just
vinyl is to be appreciated. I would give a top dollar to have a vinyl
release, but it's just not feasible these days if you can't have good
packaging, or a picture disc, or come with fine art painted on by the
band.
If you do, it sells, and that's why labels like Tesco stay in buisiness.
ANYWAYS! THE RECORDS ON LIST ONE ARE FOR OFFER. YOUR OFFER. NO REASONABLE
OFFER REFUSED. ALL OFFERS WILL BE RESPONDED TO YOU IN THREE DAYS OR LESS.
They are 12"s or 7"s that I have had in my possession for many, many
years.
There are quite a few items I have received from the artists themselves
(i.e., Whitehouse, zoviet-france, etc.). With no disrespect for the people
that gave them to me: once you put it out on CD, the vinyl didn't do much.
2) LIST TWO--- List Two is stuff that you are *really* going to have
dole out your dad's pension to let me let it go. I have better stuff that
won't ever be let go, but this is the stuff that, for the right price, can
go to you. Believe me when I tell you that: 1) I busted my fucking ass to
get it or 2) YOU'RE going to fucking bust your ass to get it. And
seriously,
honestly, no reasonable offer refused... but don't think for a second I
know
what everything that is here worth! Most of this stuff is worth more to me
than what cash can bring.. MOST of it :) But if my doctor is telling the
truth and he is going to take out my large intestine... than I guess I
will
need the cash :)
I am going to post this message three times in the next 7 days so that
everyone gets a chance to get it (hopefully), and then it goes up on eBay.
Why don't I go up on eBay now? I don't have to pay eGay fees and chances
are
you'll email me than bid. Seriously. And email this to a friend if you
don't
like it. I am quite negotiable!
Shipping will go by amount. I have absolutely no more intention than
charging $1.50 for the mailer (check it out, they're ridiculous) and
postage, which if you bought everything would be about $20. Seriously,
that's where eBay fails. And if it got lost, you have no recourse on eBay.
INUSRE FULL AMOUNTS. YOU PAY BY FUCKING PERSONAL CHECK OR MONEY ORDER TO
PROTECT YOU, THE BUYER! IF YOU ARE OUT OF THE USA IT'S PAYPAL WITH NO
EXTRA
CHARGE. YOU! YOU WILL GET SCREWED OTHERWISE IF IT IS LOST. TRUST ME. YOU
NEED RECOURSE!!!!!!
If you got this far, you rule.
TWO MORE THINGS! THING #!: I am TOTALLY UP FOR TRADES. ***BUT*** I am so
Ant-Zen - CASSETTES - Apocalytic Folk - CD's for the most part (email
me
your indie rock/noise band. I don't push my shit on you, so don't try
it
on me. I am interested in VERY RARE: Con-Dom, Genocide Organ, Grey Wolves,
Death Squad, and Ramleh/Broken Flag. I'll also trade probably this whole
list for the right piece of sound equipment (in desperate need of a
digital
mixer -- NOT RECORDER. I'll also take a syth or two... humour me).
THING #2: I appreciate any offers, and again I will let stuff go for
probably less than eBay and God knows ESPESCIALLY www.GEMM.com <-- go
there
for a good laugh. But please, please... don't waste my time any more than
yours by bidding on a Whitehouse LP for $20.
And before ANYONE asks (that one person who remembers)... NO I have no
new Quell stuff. Ask me in a month. Or two months.
REMEMBER: THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST IS THE WHITEHOUSE STUFF AND
EVERYTHING
ELSE AFFILIATED EVERYONE SEEMS TO DEFAULT MORTGAGES ON.. SO BEFORE YOU GET
BORED WITH MY DESCRIPTIONS AND PISSED OFF AT MY ATTITUDE... READ THE LIST!
AND THEN READ WHAT I WILL TRADE FOR! OR MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER!
And now folks, for list #1: Nothing is in alphebetical order, just
look.
Email me your bid and I will get back to you in 3 days or less. For some
things.. back immediately. ;)
(THE LIST IS SOMEWHAT LONG AND I'LL DO THE BEST I CAN. BE PATIENT!)
LIST ONE:::::: (ARTIST / Title / FORMAT/ description)
ZOVIET-FRANCE / Lust / CASSETTE / Recorded May 12th, Cleveland, Live
at
the Alter House by my friend and my other friend and myself(?) live off
DAT.
Unfortunately, it's a cassette. Fortunately, I have one of probably 3
copies
including the original. I helped put on the show back then, and this is
also
where I got the auto'd album later in the list. Let me tell you: this show
beats the fuck out of Austria Live CD or whatever. The tape is nearly
seamless, I believe it overlaps. If you don't want it, I'll gladly keep
it!
CURRENT 93 - NURSE WITH WOUND / Burial of the Stoned Sardine / 7" /
The
usual Harbringer 7" that no one has that everyone wants for some reason.
The
guy that runs this label is cool... and the NWW track is good... but this
7"
is boring and I rather have the original. If you want it, it's yours.
IRON JUSTICE / Tell Me / Very limited 7" on CMI.
SIGILLUM S / Terror-Auto Obstetrics / 7" / By eons my favorite track
by
S.S... I got this from Solotroff many years ago when it came out, and it
still sounds just as good. Would KILL for the CD that it got re-released
on(
!!!)
A.N.A. (American Noise Artists) / 7" / American Noise Artists versus
Japanese Noise Artists / I recently saw this go on eBay for a sum that
made
me piss. I heard it was a complete joke and it was an old Merzbow release
that was so obscure that no one would realize it. Sotots laughed his ass
off
when I asked him about it. You decide.
ZENI GEVA / Implosion / 7" / On Black Hole recordings out of
Austrailia... it kicks ass for them.
HUNTING LODGE / Night from Night / 7" / Quite doubtedly one of the
U.S.'s first GREAT "noise" bands, even if a little Neubauten-ish. This is
really great 7"... anyone have an original copy of "The Will" on LP? I am
interested!
SMEGMA / THICK ET -- VOX/ 7" / On SFTRI, and I knew it was so avant
garde and gay I would never give it a listen. I think I'll throw it in
free
to the first buyer. I won it on a bet.
HAFLER TRIO / Inoutof / CD ORIGINAL / I saw H3o when I was a kid and
met
A. McKenzie and to this day I always appreciated his work, and this is
particular is probably one of my top three. I have two copies, so this one
gets to go. This is the original Soleilmoon Recordings issue with the
booklet and such, and from what I witness is nearly impossible to get,
even
on eBay. Since I have two, I would love to let this go to a appreciative
fan
(get it for the artwork!).
HAFLER TRIO / A bag of cats / CD ORIGINAL / I am not sure if they ever
re-released this on CD, but I remember it was the first CD I ever got of
the
Hafler Trio. There is one track on here that to this day makes my skin
crawl
and my genitals shrink inside my body cavity. Comes with the entire
original
package, and it would be worth your investment.
SCHLOSS TEGAL / Procession of The Dead / 7" / #382 of 500 copies, I
have
an auto'd copy from Richard himself (who I miss dearly and is reading
this... EMAIL US!!) but I think would go to a more gracious home.
NEUENGAMME/ Various Artists / Vinyl LP ORIGINAL! / I hate to be
rude...
again... but if you don't know who or what is on this album, you are an
idiot. This is THE ORIGINAL, THE BROKEN FLAG COPY, BV #1 ISSUE of it...
with
Whitehouse, Ramleh, M.B., Sutcliffe Jugend, Krang, Consumer Electronics,
etc. This isn't the Remote Control records release, it's the real thing.
Keep that in mind when you bid $10 and I piss on your leg.
ILLUSION OF SAFETY & HOLEIST / Split LP / LP Original / I swear to
christ you can have this for shipping charges.
DEATH IN JUNE & CURRENT 93 / 1888/ SPLIT LP / ORIGINAL/ First edition,
black vinyl original... this is the first albums they all put out
re-issuing
re-issues so they can pay rent. This was the last thing I bought from
either
band once I realized they would rename a song by throwing another sitar in
or changing lyrics. It's not cool by any means, but if you want it I'll
hold
no grudge.
COMPILATION / Dry Lungs III / LP Original / One of those Lp's that for
$5 is worth every bit of $5.
COMPILATION / Never Say When / ORIGINAL LP / With Ramleh,
Uncommunity,
Controlled Bleeding, Craniolcast and others, what do you think it will
take
me to let go of this??? One of the three or four Broken Flag comps that
are
worth a fucking fortune.
DEATH IN JUNE / NADA! / Original FIRST EDITION LP / Brown textued
edition limited to 2000(?) copies, and most certainly their best release.
What the hell happened later?
DEATH IN JUNE / BROWN BOOK / FIRST EDITION ORIGINAL LP / This is the
one
I didn't think much of, but I bought it when it came out and realized many
years later is probably the most valuable. This is the original (and only
regular vinyl?) edition with all inserts and is literally been played
once.
If it doesn't sell here, I know it will on eBay BUT PLEASE someone buy it
from here and email me how bad DIJ suck now and I'll cut you a deal. Or
yell
at me... lol.
DEATH IN JUNE / THE GUILTY HAVE NO PAST / SECOND EDITION LP / and it
pretty much shows, because the cover is pretty much cheap cardboard. I
would
grade it VG-, record is unplayed cause I didn't care that much for it..
but
the picture on the back is priceless.
DEATH IN JUNE / 93 DEAD SUNWHEELS / ORIGINAL? EDITION LP/ The only one
ever noticed, they are all the same but very few show up. One of the other
great DIJ releases.
DEATH IN JUNE / The Calling & She Said Destroy / ORIGINAL 12" SINGLE /
What more can I say... I think there was only one. I never played it,
because it was the exact same as the LP!
DEATH IN JUNE / OH HOW WE LAUGHED / ORIGINAL 1st EDITION BLACK VINYL /
The prick that I bought it from (long before eBay and negative feedback)
wrote on the inner record labels themselves. If you are a DIJ fan and
don't
have this, you probably should. If you aren't... see the next listing.
COMPILATION / A Bead To A Small Mouth / Original LP / The usual LP you
have seen often, but completely autographed by Robin Storey, Ben Ponton,
and
Mark Spybey of zoviet-france in 1991, the year it was released!
COMPILATION/ FIGHT! / Original LP / With Revolting Cocks, "Soviet
France", and Hula... If you don't want it I'll be glad to keep it.
SCRAPING FOETUS OFF THE WHEEL / Hole / Original LP with Insert / What
the fuck happened to the fan base? This is a GREAT LP!!
YOU'VE GOT FOETUS ON YOUR BREATH / Wash & Slog / Original LP with
Insert
/ FECKIN DITTO!!!
HULA / ? / ORIGINAL PRESS SOMETHING??? / I *really* hate to give this
up, because I swear I am the biggest Hula fan alive. This was traded to me
by Michael9 of Death Squad *MANY* years ago and I still have it... It's a
promo cassette of Hula in a bound book with reviews and such... The thing
is
I know it was very early from Red Rhino because all the songs are from
1983-1984. It is a very professionally done promo kit 1)for the time and
2)
for the label. And as a bonus, there are THREE GREAT SONGS. As much as I
hate cassettes, this thing is kick ass and if no one wants it I'll GLADLY
keep it. If someone appreciates the shit out of it, I'll let it go. And if
you just like Hula... email me!
DEATH IN JUNE (Sixth Comm) / Born Again / Original Picture Disc 12" /
Just like it says.. and it is supposedly limited to a small amount, yet I
have seen more than a few. Everything considered, one of DIJ's better
releases (IMHO).
NOCTURNAL EMISSIONS / No Sacrifice / Original (like there's a bootleg)
12" / Nigel is a great guy, but I have no idea what the fuck he was
thinking
when he made this. Its yours for one cent plus shipping. And I'll still be
suprised if I sell it.
COMPILATION / Various Artists: Earthly Delights- a sterile sample / A
comp of E.D. artists.... konstruktivists and nocturnal emissions and
pornosect are the THREE MOST POPULAR. Form your own conclusion.
ORGANUM / Machine Gun Fighting / Original 10" EP / The worst thing I
ever did was sell my Orgaum collection many years ago...who would have
known? I thought David Jackman was dead... anyways, this is unplayed as a
picture disc and I know no more about it.
COMPILATION / But this or the dog gets it! / Noiseville Original
Leftovers Boxset / #24 OF 150 MADE / If you don't know Noiseville, or if
you
know Noiseville and don't know this release... ask your mom. She knows as
much. For those of you that DO KNOW... everything except the Skullflower
CD
is unopened and, for some reason, there is magic marker around the pasted
on
copy where it says "Box Set", but it looks humourous. If you knew what I
paid for this, you wouldn't be scared to bid. Shipping will be a bit more
than usual, but only because it weighs ten pounds. If no one wants it,
thats
OK!
CURRENT 93 & NURSE WITH WOUND & SOL INVICTUS -/- Horse/Lumbs
Sisters/Lex
Talonis (respectively) -/- ORIGINAL TRIPLE LP BOXSET -/- Undoubtledly 1)
Best Sol Invictus, 2) Best Nurse With Wound (IMHO) and 3) Gayest C93. Take
my word about the C93, its putrid. It's no "Dog's Blood Rising", it's like
James Taylor in a gay bar. Other than that, it's great and in quite a
decent
condition! The top of the box has some specks out of it, but the albums
are
in MINT condition! I will take much less that what it has gone for on
eGay!
NURSE WITH WOUND / Soliliquoy for Lilith / ORIGINAL! PAY ATTENTION! /
50
COPIES WERE RELEASED FOR PROMOTIONAL USE IN THIS BOXSET WITH ONLY *2* LP'S
INSTEAD OF THREE, WITH AN INSERT... THIS IS ONE OF THEM! COMPLETELY
UNPLAYED
AND IN MINT CONDITION! ONE OF THE ABSOLUTE MOST RARE NWW ITEMS YOU CAN
FIND!
AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GIVE IT BACK AND I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK!
I'LL KEEP THE FUCKIN THING!
PSYCHIC TV / Tune In, Turn On Thee Acid House / ORIGINAL 12" / The
original 12" with the SUPERMAN labels that DC Comics sued against. The
fucking thing is still sealed, and PTV claims it was "the first acid house
record ever". I doubt that, although I do admit it kicked ass at the time.
saw it go in Goldmine magazine a number a years ago for $50. I won't be
that
pretentious.
STURMOVIK / feldweihe / A fine, fine Tesco release for a Germanians or
just Aryans alike.
COMPILATION / Dry Lungs / Original LP / Everyone knows the Dry Lungs
comp series, except no one seems to have the first one. Did you know the
first volume has Controlled Bleeding, Etant Donnes, Esplendor Geometrico,
Vivenza, HNAS, Merzbow, John Duncan, and Pacific 231?And even more? Best
of
yet, it has Toll? Did you not who Toll is? You suck! Toll had one other
comp
release and it was on Orhrenschraben, and it was just as good. For those
in
the dark, Toll was right after Ramleh and right before Skullflower... and
if
you added those bands and divided by two it is EXACTLY what you bargained
for! This is a classic LP.
BRIGHTER DEATH NOW / May All Be Dead / ORIGINAL READ ON / Original
2xLP
release with bonus 7", which I believe was extra rare (200 copies?) I love
BDN and have listened to them for years, but I am afraid I can part with
this. No offense, Roger.
COMPILATION / War Against Society / ORIGINAL 3XLP / On Praxis Dr.
Bearman and limited to 750 copies, it is nearly unplayed with Con-Dom,
Grey
Wolves, Streicher, Law, Victim Kennel, and more and it is SO UP MY ALLEY.
am really not intersted in selling it, but if you email me some sort of
online orgasm why you should have it then go for it. Good luck. ;)
LAW / Pariahs among outcasts / ORIGINAL LP / Extra copy I have of a
fucking great LP. Great inserts and recording, and very hard to get.
RAMLEH / Grudge for Life / ORIGINAL LP / Out of all categories of
groups
there is 1) Ramleh, 2) Con-Dom, 3) Genocide Organ, 4) Whitehouse and 5)
Ramleh again. For some strange reason, this album can't even sell for $20
on
eBay these days, and I specifically remember it was for $20 from RRRecords
when it came out... WHY? It is the same fucking line-up as the SLAMMERS
7",
except you get the whole ALBUM! Maybe because (for reasons I never want to
know) it is on the Gerogerigegege label (GAY). It is just Phillip Best and
Gary Mundy. It is one of those LP's you put on CD or MiniDisc and never
play
the album again because YOU DON'T WANT TO TOUCH IT. Of course, you are
talking to quite possibly the worlds gayest Ramleh fan (pre-1990).
NON / Blood & Flame / MUTE RELEASE / If you don't want it, buy it for
your Mom, she probably liked it.
ANENZEPHALIA / New World Disorder / Original LP / One 'a 'dem 'der
'tesca 'relesees dat yer reeley gunna fight me fer.
THE CASSANDRA COMPLEX / GRENADE / ORIGINAL LP/ 3 years ago I wouldn't
have put this on, but... I grew up as a kid loving Sisters of Mercy and
Cassandra Complex because they were "goth but not goth". (Explains why I
love the Nefilim?) Anyways... I did 2 shows with Con-Dom and when we were
in
Leeds me and Mike (con-dom) were naming "famous" bands from Leeds and he
actually knew Cassandra Complex... not just Marc Almond... so that makes
me
happy... They are not to be reckoned or even closely compared against
Con-Dom, but fuck... they are from the same city. Go to Leeds and you'll
understand.
I just realized after I typed all of this no one will care except me.
THE CASSANDRA COMPLEX / Datakill / ORIGINAL 12" SINGLE / When in
Rome...
anyways, supposedly the rarest of the lot and one of the best. The
ORIGINAL
original on Rouska distribution (Red Rhino) and really, really good. Rare
as
hell.
SIGILLUM S / Mutilated Terrorism / ORIGINAL 12" / Mutitlated Terrorism
isn't their best track, but this is a slightly different mix of "Terror
Auto-Obstetrics" from the AWB 7" that I have up on the list. And either
way,
from all the Sigillum S I have heard this is as close to power-electronics
that they ever got.
***********LIST #2************** and I'll keep the descriptions
short..
if you need to know more you didn't know enough to begin with.
ZOVIET-FRANCE / HESSIAN / Original LP in "Hessian" (Burlap) Bag.. had
it
for ages and I don't remember playing it.My first wife bought it for me at
record show many years ago, so I need to get rid of it considering I hate
her. I'll let it go for a steal....
ZOVIET-FRANCE / Misfits, Looney Toones, and Squalid Crimials / FIRST
EDITION / I would have to say one of the best if not the best releases by
Z*F, but one of the more easy LP's to get.
ZOVIET-FRANCE / Look Into Me / ORIGINAL 2xLP / CHARRM 2 LP release. 2"
split seam on top of sleeve, otherwise OK. A REALLY good release.
ZOVIET-FRANCE / Shouting At The Ground / ORIGINAL 2xLP / Red Rhino
release, and by far my favorite. You'll have to pay my rent for a month to
get this, and it will never see eBay... but email me a bid to try and
catch
me drunk that day and I might let it go. (P.S... I would glady trade for a
CD-R of this... I just love this release. Michael9, are you reading this?
;)
ZOVIET-FRANCE / A Flock of Rotations / A beautiful, nearly unplayed
copy
autographed by Ben Ponton, Robin Storey and Mark Spybey.. all who recorded
this album. I bought this from whats-his-face that ran Death Of Vinyl in
Toronto when Z*F played here in Cleveland in 1991. Actually, I sold stuff
for him at his table while he went off and drank.
ZOVIET-FRANCE / EOSTRE / The rarest of the rare Z*F, besides Popular
Soviet blahblahblah which I sold on eBay last year... this is the first
edition which comes in in so many sheets of tissue paper I felt like a
peodephile when I tried to look at it. Supposedly there was a second
edition
in PVC (?) but I never saw it. Again, my ex-wife bought this for me so I
want to get rid of it.
ZOVIET-FRANCE / Shadow, Thief Of The Sun / The first CD makes it's way
here. Again, I bought this when Z*F was here in 1991 from whosthatguy that
ran this label. I've seen this go for ridiculous amounts for reasons I
can't
understand. Then again, if you want it be prepared to outbid an artfag on
eGay for about $50, since it's "that good".
ATRAX MORGUE / Overcome / ORIGINAL LP / Slaughter Productions Italy /
Great LP, not that easy to come by, and I like Atrax. PPsppppsss.
ATRAX MORGUE & stabat mors / Death of the Matter & aminobenzolmessias
/
ORIGINAL SUPERFUCKINGLIMITED LP / This is probably the "rarest", as in
you'll NEVER see this one again, on this list. To quote the insert to the
LP
from ATRAX MORGUE: "Please notice: This record was planned and released as
limited edition of 100 cpoies. Within these 100 was a RRR only-
distributed
number of 25 copies. They were all lost by American costom- officers, so I
had to remake some, but there were not so many left. This is one of those.
There wont be any number on it- in case that the lost ones will appear
some
day. Then, there would be some numbers appearing twice. In fact, I made
only
10 of these copies with different artwork in different colours. But they
are
still only distributed by RRRon."
This LP is rare as shit. You *would not BELIEVE* the custom acrylic
artwork painted on this, and then the big painted inserts. Its fucking
amazing!
THE SODALITY / Beyond Unknown Pleasures / ORIGINAL PROMO LP / I can't
imagine this going to radio stations, but this is indeed a "Promotional
Copy
Not For Sale" of the Sigillum S "side group". In my opinion, considering
the
year that this came out (1985) it kicked Whitehouse's ass. The source told
me there was probably 15 of these copies like this.
THE SODALITY / Orgies Of Crime / ORIGINAL 12" / This was some special
edition without the sleeve for promo or test use that was limited to even
less copies than above... like 5 or 10. Rare as fuck and KILLER.
WHITEHOUSE / RIGHT TO KILL / HEE_BOOT or "Re-Issue" / Call it what you
will I doubt you have it. Even though it is not the original, you probably
haven't heard much off it. You know what? It's probably their best before
1985. Why haven't they ever re-released it? The world may never know. That
why I'm also lucky enough to have owned two copies of...
WHITEHOUSE / RIGHT TO KILL / This one is the original. And it is in
great condition. And go ahead and see how much I'll let it go for, you'll
be
suprised. After Sotos left Whitehouse, I really hate to think about them.
have hung out with them, talked to them, drank with Sotos and Bennet and
ranted with Phillip about synths and ate hot dogs with them but... I just
can't think about WH without Sotos... or at least Sotos influence... so
here
goes the vinyl....
WHITEHOUSE / THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS / ORGINAL UNCUT SLEEVE / Original
12" in full sleeve (no die cut). If you have no idea what Im talking
about,
don't waste your time bidding.
WHITEHOUSE / THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS / 12" / Die-cut sleeve, but still
in
shrink-wrap.
WHITEHOUSE / CREAM OF THE SECOND COMING / Double vinyl release / and
rarer than you think.
WHITEHOUSE / ERECTOR / ORIGINAL LP / "Censored" sleeve with insert
inside the LP and simply the address for ComeOrg on the back. However,
black
vinyl which is a bit more rare than the red vinyl. NOT A BOOTLEG!
WHITEHOUSE / BIRTHDEATH EXPERIENCE / ORIGINAL LP / On Come Org,
"censored" black sleeve with ComeOrg address on the back, second edition
with Spanish "CATA" labels. Quite rare.
WHITEHOUSE / TOTAL SEX / ORIGINAL LP / On ComeOrg "censored" black
sleeve with address on back, second edition on green vinyl which if I
remember correctly was more rare, although I could be wrong. I know it was
not more than 400 copies from what I remember.
Thats it for now. If you made it this far, you are one hardcore mo-fo.
didn't even think to dig through my CD collection.
As for shipping, we can discuss that if you get something. I'm not
looking to make money. Then again, I'm not looking to lose money. But you
will get a fair price. IT'S NOT LIKE EBAY WHERE ITS WRITTEN IN BLOOD.
If there is anything in particular you are looking for, feel free to
ask. I may have something gay that you want.
Again, I appreciate it if you got this far and if you don't feel like
bidding or because you are in the closet, some of this will be up on ebay
in
the coming weeks. Please don't be hesitant with a bid... any offer is a
valid offer and better than nothing. Doesn't mean I'll take it, but
doesn't
mean I'll snuff it, and everyone will get a kind response.
Believe me, If I was going to bid on some Nocturnal Emmisions stuff
from
1985.. I wouldn't want the guy to dis me.I had already embarrassed myself
enough.
Cheers,
J Quell
POSI!!
2003-07-30 20:24:34 UTC
[...]
i ewesed two lyke a bit ov feetus... he wos a funni litel fella.. but I got
a bit board wen he kept shaging lidia lunch in teh muvies....

enyway.... dew yew hav eny SKREWDRIVER!!!!! records oar knot????

posi
POSI!!
2003-07-30 20:38:36 UTC
[...]
PS: nurse with wuned wer now gud cos thay ewsed to smash themselvs end wite
worriers wud nevur smash themselvs!!

posi
Bumpy
2003-07-30 20:53:32 UTC
Post by J. Quell
/
[...]
Ha Ha , another gud poast mate

AMW-P

WOR ONLI BASH FORRINERS , TRADURS N'D ARE BISHOPS

Probot-NOT
posi
POSI!!
2003-07-30 21:21:07 UTC
Hello to all!
<snip>
ZOVIET-FRANCE / Shadow, Thief Of The Sun / The first CD makes
it's way here. Again, I bought this when Z*F was here in 1991 from
whosthatguy that ran this label. I've seen this go for ridiculous
amounts for reasons I can't understand.
Purely because it's rare and long OOP, and it's ultra 'l33t to have.
Besides that, it's simply a good album, nothing more. I was lucky to get
mine for $50 which is a relatively low price; the best thing is that,
being
a completist, I don't have to buy it again. "Shouting at the Ground" and
"Misfits, Looney..." are better and cheaper to get.
And Gerald Belanger is the guy who ran DOVentertainment (the label).
--#
-paleophile (ask for e-mail)
"We don't do photo sessions any more. We had physical dummies,
replicas of ourselves made. They are plastic and more resistant to
photographs." --Ralf Hütter
stop goweng on at eech uther lyke fagged-arsd-wupers!!

"male bonding"???????

FAGGDE BONDENG!!

posi (vijilunt)
POSI!!
2003-07-30 21:32:11 UTC
Post by POSI!!
Hello to all!
<snip>
[...]
PS:!

i no wot emale sights yew posed in cos mi owtluk express is hakked end it
tels me exactly wear yew posed!! end taht meens *evry emale sight* - knot
jussed wun!

alt.music.gothic,alt.music.industrial,alt.music.white-power,alt.noise,rec.mu
sic.industrial

see???????

*hakced!*

i didend hakc it thow .... i payed a man £27.50 two dew it....

BUT IT WERKS GRATE!!

sew bee veri cairful!!

posi
Keef
2003-07-31 08:37:14 UTC
Post by POSI!!
i didend hakc it thow .... i payed a man £27.50 two dew it....
BUT IT WERKS GRATE!!
sew bee veri cairful!!
posi
Trolling skills: 7/10

Your posts are offensive enough to read, never mind decipher. Plus the
crossposting always works to annoy people. However, the spelling...

It could have been your greatest strength, but it has let you down. No
living person could spell that badly by accident, so it is obvious
you're having a laugh.

You, sir, are a cheat, a liar and a fraud, and you never gave me my
£27.50!
POSI!!
2003-07-31 13:18:59 UTC
Post by Keef
Post by POSI!!
i didend hakc it thow .... i payed a man £27.50 two dew it....
BUT IT WERKS GRATE!!
sew bee veri cairful!!
posi
Trolling skills: 7/10
Your posts are offensive enough to read, never mind decipher. Plus the
crossposting always works to annoy people. However, the spelling...
It could have been your greatest strength, but it has let you down. No
living person could spell that badly by accident, so it is obvious
you're having a laugh.
You, sir, are a cheat, a liar and a fraud, and you never gave me my
£27.50!
i did send teh chek...it mussed hav gotid losed in teh posed....sorri

posi
ORL RODES LEED TWO AMWP!
hi Keefie howya going d00d ?
--