OT:The Pianist
Eudaemoniac
2003-07-14 15:58:33 UTC
Thumbs up:
1) For no responses (other than this one) to an inane post.

Thumbs down to:
1)This misanthropic pre-school-esque movie critique.
2) The continued Anti-Semitism found even in the western world. Ask yourself,
"Why exactly do I hate Jews?" & "Where does it originate from?" & finally ask
yourself, "Where in the world can I find an ancient reference to modern day
Anti-Semitism in the world? Shouldn't the Jews have been wiped out a hundred
times over by now?"
3) The poster's apparent head up his own ass.
Stevi7
2003-07-18 20:06:42 UTC
Post by Eudaemoniac
1) For no responses (other than this one) to an inane post.
1)This misanthropic pre-school-esque movie critique.
2) The continued Anti-Semitism found even in the western world. Ask yourself,
"Why exactly do I hate Jews?" & "Where does it originate from?" & finally ask
yourself, "Where in the world can I find an ancient reference to modern day
Anti-Semitism in the world? Shouldn't the Jews have been wiped out a hundred
times over by now?"
3) The poster's apparent head up his own ass.
On next week's show:

A bitter sympathetic reader, a new film about a 19th-century
chinese immigrant who becomes a prolific yodeler! Also- japanese
prisoners held in detention camps during WWII: a history of "ensuring
homeland security"; muslims now being treated as "real americans"
after Bush's support goes down the tube when no weapons of mass
destruction have been found in Iraq: AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!