did SLAYER sell out?
DP.US2UK
2004-09-01 06:00:25 UTC
Slayer ONLY on Ebay?
Is it true that the only place to find the VANS LIMITED EDITION SLAYER
shoes is on Ebay? Let me know if you can find them anywhere
else...they are super hard to find and Ebay seems to be the only
place. if you dont know what this kick ass shoe looks like, check out
www.vans.com/slayer thanks, dp
e***@gmail.com
2004-09-01 14:52:08 UTC
Post by DP.US2UK
Slayer ONLY on Ebay?
Is it true that the only place to find the VANS LIMITED EDITION SLAYER
shoes is on Ebay? Let me know if you can find them anywhere
else...they are super hard to find and Ebay seems to be the only
place. if you dont know what this kick ass shoe looks like, check out
www.vans.com/slayer thanks, dp
you're an idiot.

<3,

A Slayer Fan \m/ (><) \m/

(I hate bullshit promo people)
Todd Clayton
2004-09-01 15:23:43 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
(I hate bullshit promo people)
Sadly, he made us look, and therefore accomplished his goal.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
never owned a cat.
18hz
2004-09-01 16:01:36 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
Post by e***@gmail.com
(I hate bullshit promo people)
Sadly, he made us look, and therefore accomplished his goal.
Should we tell them the Slayer aren't industrial, that they are in
fact electroclash?
--
Iain x http://18hz.com

"I wouldn't tell people that Father Christmas didn't exist - it's the
same as that" http://www.eclipse.co.uk/thoughts/noblelie.htm
Crudbreeder
Slayer are more electrogoth.
e***@gmail.com
2004-09-02 15:14:56 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
Post by e***@gmail.com
(I hate bullshit promo people)
Sadly, he made us look, and therefore accomplished his goal.
True dat. And I bought 40 pairs of the shoes.

DAMMIT!!
Armitage-VI
2004-09-01 20:05:54 UTC
Post by DP.US2UK
Slayer ONLY on Ebay?
Why is this even being posted on the Re Music Industrial
messageboard? Shuldn't this be on Alt: Metal or somthing?
Per
2004-09-09 17:40:15 UTC
Post by DP.US2UK
Slayer ONLY on Ebay?
Is it true that the only place to find the VANS LIMITED EDITION SLAYER
shoes is on Ebay? Let me know if you can find them anywhere
else...they are super hard to find and Ebay seems to be the only
place. if you dont know what this kick ass shoe looks like, check out
www.vans.com/slayer thanks, dp
If they did, you sure are helping 'em.
--
Per - perATmeowDOTorg