Whoa
mimus
2011-02-03 17:54:55 UTC
They come out during the day? and in the rain?

And are those real drums?
Checkmate
2011-02-04 06:46:01 UTC
Post by mimus
They come out during the day? and in the rain?
http://youtu.be/7QWIYbUsI9A
That sucked.
--
Checkmate
Copyright © 2011

Read what others are saying about Checkmate!

"You have got to be the biggest butt fucking moron in this place.
You use socks and then admit to it? What the fuck is the point?"

-Wildhare

"You can sit there all you want and spit out all the denial you can
muster, it still doesn't change the fact that you are the current
king shit of the puppeteers in this group."

-Ragnar

"It's pretty obvious that if I'm such a dumbass then you are a
double dumbass"

-Ragnar

"The only thing you want to hold against me is your dong."

-Ragnar shares his latest homoerotic fantasy about me
mimus
2011-02-04 14:48:10 UTC
Warning!  Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Post by mimus
They come out during the day? and in the rain?
http://youtu.be/7QWIYbUsI9A
That sucked.
You wouldn't be at yer best either if you were worried about exploding
into dust.

Or mud, once the rain soaked in.
mimus
2011-02-11 18:08:09 UTC
Post by mimus
They come out during the day? and in the rain?
http://youtu.be/7QWIYbUsI9A
That sucked.
Back into the dark, I guess:

mimus