Celldweller
Aramus
2003-10-07 18:13:52 UTC
I'm trying to help Celldweller get more notice from ClearChannel (you
know, the radio nazi's who own every popular radio station?)

I started a thread over at thier message boards.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post something, anything positive about
Celldweller to help get thier attention.

go to:

http://www.clearchannelnewmusicnetwork.com/

click on "Boards"

register (takes about 30 seconds)

then go to:

http://www.clearchannelnewmusicnetwork.com/boards/

click on:
"Rock & Metal Music Discussion"
click on:
"Celldweller"

I can't begin to express how important this is for Celldweller to
break the ClearChannel market.
Once he gets air play on CC, its his ticket to headlining his own
tour.

Here is the direct link to the thread I stated.

http://www.clearchannelnewmusicnetwork.com/boards/index.html?
board_action=show_single_thread&threadID=14665&topicID=4115&top_parent
ID=14665#14665

Remember, this is the biggest market that Celldweller can get into.
Once he starts to dominate thier air waves, the sky is the limit.

Check it out people!
This message was left at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/klaytonsownlittleworld/
It has been verified that this message is in fact from Chase, the
drummer for Celldweller.
" That's the best advice I've heard in a long time. Thanks for the
props and for showing fans how to really help a group get a solid
start in the business of music,
You rock,
Chase"

EVERYONE!
We still need more posts over there. We are only at 17, my goal is
about 50.
I want Celldweller to dominate their message board for a week or two.
I have already posted under three different names and hit on three
diffrent aspects on Celldweller.
Certainly you can be more creative then me!
Thank you to all who have posted so far, the effort is being noticed!

Please send a quick note to:
http://www.kbpi.com/airstaph/susie/bitch-can-count.html
or
http://www.kbpi.com/info/
and request that they start playing Celldweller.
KBPI is the #1 Rock station in Denver, once they pick up Celldweller
all the other rock stations will follow.
You can also call them at 303-713-ROCK or 303-713-ROLL
This is Clear Channels and Denver's most listened to station.

Thanks again!
-Adam/Aramus
Weird Kid
-Adam/Aramus
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-10-11 02:20:11 UTC
Post by Weird Kid
Count me in. Celldweller is amazing.
You certainly live up to your namesake
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling
Justified
Sound Mirror
2003-10-11 05:12:24 UTC
Just because you don't like Celldweller means you gotta put him down?
Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
2003-10-11 11:17:50 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
Just because you don't like Celldweller means you gotta put him down?
about an hour ago, i heard ^^stabbing westward^^ (the only true
industrial band left, of course), and thought of what a douchebag you
are, stevie.
--
np: nothin'

AIM: WhoKilledtheJAMs
dukncovr at kmfdm dot com
http://www.rit.edu/~pmy5192
http://fleischbackstein.iuma.com
http://brb.whereshitler.com

"youre just jelous because after 8 years online i still cant type right

bitch"
-Brett
Weird Kid
2003-10-14 21:28:37 UTC
Post by Weird Kid
Count me in. Celldweller is amazing.
You certainly live up to your namesake
Just because you don't like Celldweller means you gotta put him down?
Of course he has to put me down because he doesn't like Celldweller. That's
the RMI culture anymore.

But I still think Celldweller is amazing.
Francois Labreque
2003-10-14 23:29:52 UTC
Program ended abnormally on 14/10/2003 17:28, Due to a catastrophic
Post by Weird Kid
Count me in. Celldweller is amazing.
You certainly live up to your namesake
Just because you don't like Celldweller means you gotta put him down?
Of course he has to put me down because he doesn't like Celldweller. That's
the RMI culture anymore.
Correction: That's Loki's interpretation of RMI culture.
Post by Weird Kid
But I still think Celldweller is amazing.
You usually have to put your foot deeper in your mouth than that to be ridiculed
by the others.

np: Matmos - The civil war.
--
Francois Labreque | The surest sign of the existence of extra-
flabreque | terrestrial intelligence is that they never
videotron.ca | - Calvin
Kurt Maroske
2003-10-15 11:54:44 UTC
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:29:52 -0400, Francois Labreque
Post by Francois Labreque
np: Matmos - The civil war.
Just to completely derail this thread, what's your opinion on the new
Matmos album? I've unfortunately had way too much good music to pick
up over the last few months, and haven't had the funds to grab a copy,
but I'd be interested to hear some thoughts and opinions from you kind
and generous RMI folk.
--
If honour and wisdom and happiness are not for me, let them be for
others. Let Heaven exist, though my place be in Hell
-Borges, the Library of Babel
Francois Labreque
2003-10-16 00:43:37 UTC
Program ended abnormally on 15/10/2003 07:54, Due to a catastrophic Kurt
Post by Francois Labreque
np: Matmos - The civil war.
Just to completely derail this thread,
Good! that's what "np:" lines are for!
Post by Kurt Maroske
what's your opinion on the new Matmos album?
I dunno. Not being extremely familiar with his previous stuff, I can't really
compare... In my opinion, the first few tracks qualify as "WTF????!!!", but it
gets better towards the end. Not a stellar album, but nice
"listen-while-doing-something-else-music", nonetheless.
Post by Kurt Maroske
I've unfortunately had way too much good music to pick
up over the last few months, and haven't had the funds to grab a copy,
but I'd be interested to hear some thoughts and opinions from you kind
and generous RMI folk.
I know the feeling. Repairs to the Flabmobile have made a hunge dent in my budget.

np: GY!BE - Yanqui U.X.O.
videotron.ca | - Calvin
barnacles on my balz
2003-10-16 05:56:24 UTC
Post by Francois Labreque
np: Matmos - The civil war.
Just to completely derail this thread, what's your opinion on the new
Matmos album?
i have it as well, i think it's amazingly cool. i don't think it's as
complete or coherent as "a chance to cut.." but it's definitely a well
thought out, well orchestrated album. i would love to see how they pull
it off live, too.

for those that have never heard matmos before, there is definitely a
"wtf" factor to it, because it's pretty wierd...i'd say it's even less
accessible than their last album because a lot of what happens is
really unexpected.

anyway, pick it up, it's fantastic! also pick up "wide open spaces" if
you can...it was a great show, it's too bad they didn't have the time
or money for a whole tour...