New Laibach single...
Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
2003-07-17 18:23:42 UTC
With all the talk of the old school and the lack of interesting posts, this
may interest some of yez. Soon as I get my hands on the 12", I shall be
playing it when I DJ next.

Girl.

LAIBACH
NEW SINGLE - 'Tanz Mit Laibach'
RELEASE DATE - 25th August 2003
NEW ALBUM - "WAT"
RELEASE DATE - 8th SEPTEMBER 2003

Laibach are back with a new single, 'Tanz Mit Laibach', out on 25th August on
Mute.

Taken from the forthcoming album "WAT", their first since 1996's "Jesus Christ
Superstars" and out on 8th September, 'Tanz mit Laibach' is dedicated to the
friendship between the German and American people. Released on CD and 12", the
new single features mixes by the likes of Umek, Johannes Heil, Zeta Reticula
and Temponauta.

Laibach, who formed in their home country of Slovenia in 1980, have produced
some of the most thought provoking and dramatic art over the past twenty
years. The band famously co-founded the NSK guerilla art collective which was
declared a virtual State in Time, issuing its own passports and staging
embassy and consulate events in many countries and they have, throughout their
career, entertained, provoked and confused diverse audiences from Siberia to
California.

With confirmed dates across Europe, Laibach are expected to announce UK dates
in the near future.

LIVE DATES:
5th August - Hungary Sziget Festival
29th August - Helsinki Amorph Festival, Tavastia Club
30th August - Stockholm, SE El Gathering Festival Showtime: 1am
6th October - Paris, FR La Locomotive

CD TRACKLISTING:
TANZ MIT LAIBACH - Album Version
TANZ MIT LAIBACH - Umek "Upbeat" Remix
TANZ MIT LAIBACH - Johannes Heil "Crucified" Remix
TANZ MIT LAIBACH - Zeta Reticula "Wir Tanzen Ado Hinkel" Remix
TANZ MIT LAIBACH - Temponauta "Desert Storm" Remix

12" TRACKLISTING:
Side A:
TANZ MIT LAIBACH - Album version
TANZ MIT LAIBACH - Umek "Upbeat" Remix
Side B:
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-07-17 19:06:32 UTC
Post by Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
NEW SINGLE - 'Tanz Mit Laibach'
Cool news as always but I'm hoping it's not some sort of poppy ebm track
as the title would suggest.

Then again it may be a parody.

Then again, NEW LAIBACH. WOOTEN!
--