who says "FUCK ART LET'S KILL"?
b***@gmail.com
2014-07-05 00:42:53 UTC
Could someone knowledgable out there please tell me which group has the t-shirt
that says "FUCK ART LET'S KILL". Some of the people i've asked think it's
Thrill Kill Kult, others say it's probably Sonic Youth, but nobody can tell me
for sure.
Also, any additional info about this quote ("fuck art let's kill") or the band
that made it would be greatly appreciated. Particularly: does the quote come
from a song or album, or is it just on the t-shirt? who are the members of the
band, and is there any one particular member who is known to be responsible for
that quote?
Please respond by e-mail, as I may not be able to check these groups anytime
in the near future.
Thanks a lot for your help!
-jason
THE BAND MINISTRY IN THEIR CONCERT "IN CASE YOU DIDNT FEEL LIKE SHOWING UP LIVE".
ONE OF THE MEMBERS IS WEARING A BLACK T SHIRT THAT HAS THIS SLOGAN IN WHITE LETTERING.
j***@hehxduhmp.org
j***@gmail.com
I saw it on a SOULFLY pic. Max Cavalera from Sepultura!
j***@gmail.com
I saw it on a Cavalera Conspiracy pic. The Cavalera Bros. Max and Igor from Sepultura and Soulfly!
k***@gmail.com
o***@hotmail.com
-jason
o***@hotmail.com
-jason
o***@hotmail.com
-jason
i***@gmail.com
2017-08-02 00:11:17 UTC
It's chemlab
b***@gmail.com
2019-06-15 15:30:30 UTC
Chemlab, you monster!
l***@gmail.com
2019-07-16 16:24:32 UTC
Ministry
l***@gmail.com
2020-02-15 23:57:48 UTC
The statement is a statement within a statement about CENSORSHIP and your First Amendment Constitutional right to Free Speech. The abrogation of your freedom of speech is the first wormhole to take down the tower of your RIGHTS in general.