.
Per Smurfenegger
2008-07-17 02:48:52 UTC
It's dead Jim. dead.
--
Per - user23ATgmailDOTcom
mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688
mimus
2008-07-17 18:07:14 UTC
Post by Per Smurfenegger
It's dead Jim. dead.
A few announcements and play-lists.

I think my rummaging around in Die Form's oeuvre (woof on _Duality_,
_Extremum_ and _ExHuman_), and some brief discussion of the ancient
X-Marks the Pedwalk release _Abattoir_, were the last significant traffic,
at least according to me.

It's about time for a few new diehard releases, I'd think, 242,
SP, Covenant, Haujobb . . . .
Let there be a throb or two. Hello? CODE BLUE
Francois Labreque
2008-07-21 19:03:16 UTC
Post by Per Smurfenegger
It's dead Jim. dead.
Dammit.

* picks up his stuff and goes home *
--
| @ |
mimus
2008-07-21 19:12:04 UTC
Post by Francois Labreque
Post by Per Smurfenegger
It's dead Jim. dead.
Dammit.
* picks up his stuff and goes home *
Heard anything new and excitingly throbby lately?
--
Let there be you-know-what.