cyanotic?
m***@excite.com
2005-07-06 11:58:02 UTC
Hey I never have posted in this group but i was looking for some info
on cyanotic, an industrial dnb band out of south bend indiana. I heard
them at a club and need more info.T Hanks
Padraig MacIain
2005-07-06 12:01:53 UTC
Post by m***@excite.com
Hey I never have posted in this group but i was looking for some info
on cyanotic, an industrial dnb band out of south bend indiana. I heard
them at a club and need more info.T Hanks
You might want to check out their website

http://www.cyanotic-online.com/

A great band. Am doing a remix for a 'competition' they are running.
--
Padraig MacIain, of Nimheil agus Nexusicide
url: http://www.nimheil.org/ (Nimheil website)

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death m
ay die."