With the holiday season coming up
Brett Banditelli
2004-11-15 16:23:32 UTC
May i remind everyone ov my CHRISTMAS ALBUM

http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/exorbitant/

its a good half decade old now so the techniques arent quiet as clean as
one would hope

i also havent MADE anything in over 3 years, i was goin to make a short
experimental nature film for christmas and distribute that on dvd, but i
doubt ill have the time, so dont bank on it
Paul's penis is Hell, boy.
2004-11-15 22:43:07 UTC
Post by Brett Banditelli
May i remind everyone ov my CHRISTMAS ALBUM
http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/exorbitant/
its a good half decade old now so the techniques arent quiet as clean as
one would hope
i also havent MADE anything in over 3 years, i was goin to make a short
experimental nature film for christmas and distribute that on dvd, but i
doubt ill have the time, so dont bank on it
ah, that ol' chestnut...

i had completely forgotten you made that :^(