CRYO-FEST - London - Sun 5th OCTOBER - Electro-Industrial Festival
Cryonica Music
2003-09-16 10:17:47 UTC
CRYO-FEST 2003
Sunday 5th October 2003

A Festival featuring Cryonica Music artists

A Night of..
ELECTRO POP - INDUSTRIAL - EBM

Fiction 8 (USA) - Only UK Show

Inertia (UK) - Only UK Show

Swarf (UK)

Void Construct (UK)

Mono Chrome (USA)- Featuring Victoria Lloyd (Claire Voyant) and Clint
Sand (Cut Rate Box) - Only UK Show

Venue: The Underworld, 174 Camden High St, London NW1
Tube: Camden Town
Doors: 5pm! (arrive early to ensure you see all bands)

The venue will open at 5pm and will include a variety of DJ's.

Tickets: £10 in advance or £12 on the door.

To buy your ticket NOW, CLICK BELOW
http://www.ccnow.com/cgi-local/cart.cgi?infiltrator_TIC005_http://www.cr
yonica.com/mailorder.htm

Or go to www.musicnonstop.co.uk

Tickets also available at:
Resurrection Records (Camden High St)
Underworld/World's End Box Office (174 Camden High St)
Stargreen (020 7734 8932)

Or by mail order:
Send a cheque payable to CRYONICA MUSIC for Ticket face value of £10
per ticket (in P+P) to:

Cryonica Music
PO Box 24879
London E1 3QN
United Kingdom

For more info:

www.virus-events.co.uk
www.cryonica.com
mimus
2003-09-22 05:02:59 UTC
Post by Cryonica Music
CRYO-FEST 2003
Sunday 5th October 2003
A Festival featuring Cryonica Music artists
A Night of..
ELECTRO POP - INDUSTRIAL - EBM
Fiction 8 (USA) - Only UK Show
Inertia (UK) - Only UK Show
Swarf (UK)
Void Construct (UK)
Mono Chrome (USA)- Featuring Victoria Lloyd (Claire Voyant) and Clint
Sand (Cut Rate Box) - Only UK Show
Venue: The Underworld, 174 Camden High St, London NW1
Tube: Camden Town
Doors: 5pm! (arrive early to ensure you see all bands)
The venue will open at 5pm and will include a variety of DJ's.
Tickets: £10 in advance or £12 on the door.
God, this sounds like a wild night.

I had Fiction 8's first album-- it reminded me of Bigod 20's first
album, but softer, darker and cleaner.

--
.sigzip*