New Revolting Cocks
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-08-14 21:15:28 UTC
Al, Paul, Chris Connely, Ogre, Luc Van Acker, etc.,etc are currently
recording an album together as the Revolting Cocks. A tour(which was
originally scheduled for this summer, but postponed due to massive
schedule conflicts) is also on the way. Get your geritol ready, the
geezers of the scene are comin' back.
now provide evidence.
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling
Justified
Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
2003-08-14 21:59:11 UTC
Post by Loki Ambrodious von Esling
Al, Paul, Chris Connely, Ogre, Luc Van Acker, etc.,etc are currently
recording an album together as the Revolting Cocks. A tour(which was
originally scheduled for this summer, but postponed due to massive
schedule conflicts) is also on the way. Get your geritol ready, the
geezers of the scene are comin' back.
now provide evidence.
Not proof, but...

"We'd really like to do another Lard and another Cocks album, but we're
touring for the next year and concentrating on this album. But, with lots of
cheap recording equipment, we should be able to do a lot of work on the
road." - Paul Barker (back in November or December last year when I spoke to
him) - http://www.sortedmagazine.com/Sordid.php3?nID=328

Girl.
vermin707
2003-08-15 17:41:18 UTC
www.animositisomina.com/news/
But then again, if you believe Al, you'll believe anything.
Delameko Stone
2003-08-16 18:56:20 UTC
Post by vermin707
Post by Loki Ambrodious von Esling
now provide evidence.
www.animositisomina.com/news/
But then again, if you believe Al, you'll believe anything.
I believe Al...

he let me talk to him while he was taking his insulin...