Cleaning of Brass Instruments
Roger Tschanz
2004-01-06 14:17:54 UTC
Where can I find cleaning-solutions for Brass Instruments (e.g.
trumpet). I mean something where I can put in the Instrument (e.g.
soap-water) and it cleans also the internal tube?
Professional music makers are using such stuff.
Thanks
Roger
Keef
2004-01-07 10:57:12 UTC
Post by Roger Tschanz
Where can I find cleaning-solutions for Brass Instruments (e.g.
trumpet). I mean something where I can put in the Instrument (e.g.
soap-water) and it cleans also the internal tube?
Professional music makers are using such stuff.
Thanks
Roger
Wrong group mate. Try one of the rec.music-makers ones. Industrial is
a style of music, and there's no brass involved.

Cheers

Keef
Roger Tschanz
Keef
Crudbreeder
Unless it's Foetus?
Locke
2004-01-07 21:03:16 UTC
Please let me quote Crudbreeder...
|Keef wrote:
|> Wrong group mate. Try one of the rec.music-makers ones. Industrial is
|> a style of music, and there's no brass involved.
|
|Unless it's Foetus?

... or Throbbing Gristle with their occasional use of the cornet.
Although I'm not sure if any of the industrialists treated their
instruments nicely enough to answer the original poster's question.

CU,
Locke

NP: The Jesus and Mary Chain "Automatic"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
2004-01-07 21:28:11 UTC
Post by Locke
Please let me quote Crudbreeder...
|> Wrong group mate. Try one of the rec.music-makers ones. Industrial is
|> a style of music, and there's no brass involved.
|
|Unless it's Foetus?
... or Throbbing Gristle with their occasional use of the cornet.
Although I'm not sure if any of the industrialists treated their
instruments nicely enough to answer the original poster's question.
why would you need to intensely care for an instrument you will run
through a Gristleizer anyway? in the end, it's just going to sound like
death itself...
--
np: nothin'

AIM: WhoKilledtheJAMs
dukncovr at kmfdm dot com
http://www.rit.edu/~pmy5192

"Well, when you travel with Queen Obnoxious and Mr. Suspicious things
can get a little hairy." -Joanna
Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
2004-01-09 00:07:21 UTC
Post by Locke
Please let me quote Crudbreeder...
|> Wrong group mate. Try one of the rec.music-makers ones. Industrial is
|> a style of music, and there's no brass involved.
|
|Unless it's Foetus?
... or Throbbing Gristle with their occasional use of the cornet.
Although I'm not sure if any of the industrialists treated their
instruments nicely enough to answer the original poster's question.
Particularly if TG's cornet was ever used in a COUM performance.

Girl.
Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
2004-01-09 00:12:54 UTC
Post by Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
Post by Locke
|Unless it's Foetus?
... or Throbbing Gristle with their occasional use of the cornet.
Although I'm not sure if any of the industrialists treated their
instruments nicely enough to answer the original poster's question.
Particularly if TG's cornet was ever used in a COUM performance.
::shudder::
--
np: nothin'

AIM: WhoKilledtheJAMs
dukncovr at kmfdm dot com
http://www.rit.edu/~pmy5192

Necco Kartoffel: i didn't know heterosexuality was that easy
Keef
2004-01-08 09:20:03 UTC
Post by Crudbreeder
Post by Keef
Post by Roger Tschanz
Where can I find cleaning-solutions for Brass Instruments (e.g.
trumpet). I mean something where I can put in the Instrument (e.g.
soap-water) and it cleans also the internal tube?
Professional music makers are using such stuff.
Thanks
Roger
Wrong group mate. Try one of the rec.music-makers ones. Industrial is
a style of music, and there's no brass involved.
Unless it's Foetus?
I meant as a generalisation.