query for skinny puppy optimissed lyrics
hcmm
2003-09-16 03:24:49 UTC
wondering if anyone has the lyrics to the new sp track thats on the
danny lohner produced underworld ost.

also, i heard from a friend of mine that the track didnt even make it
in the movie. they just put it on the ost for marketing purposes.
now, i would go out to the movie myself to find out if the song made
it in the move, but never would you catch me at a vampire warewolf
movie; wanna be the crow circa 1994.

i blushed in the theater cause the movie looked so got damn dumb.

anways, the lyrics please.

love.
hcmm (hardcoremothermonk)
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-09-16 13:12:50 UTC
Post by hcmm
anways, the lyrics please.
rabelrabelrabelgrumblegrumblegrumblegrumble SLIMY TOXIC BATWINGS

repeat x20
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling
Justified
Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
2003-09-16 20:31:07 UTC
Post by Loki Ambrodious von Esling
Post by hcmm
anways, the lyrics please.
rabelrabelrabelgrumblegrumblegrumblegrumble SLIMY TOXIC BATWINGS
repeat x20
GARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLE
GARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLE
GARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLE
::half second guitar riff::
GARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLE
GARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLE
GARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLEGARBLE

do all of this over an 808 preset, and BAM you have a skuppy cover band
--
np: 808 State - Time Bomb

AIM: WhoKilledtheJAMs
dukncovr at kmfdm dot com
http://www.rit.edu/~pmy5192
http://fleischbackstein.iuma.com
http://brb.whereshitler.com

g4sm4sk: oh yes, according to the brb site,
you are going to be in the Electronic Music
Hall of Fame in Tamaqua, PA
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-09-17 01:17:57 UTC
Post by Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
do all of this over an 808 preset, and BAM you have a skuppy cover band
be careful, bryan erickson may be reading

and possibly cutting himself at the same time
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling
Justified
Sound Mirror
2003-09-17 04:24:18 UTC
Post by Loki Ambrodious von Esling
Post by Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
do all of this over an 808 preset, and BAM you have a skuppy cover band
be careful, bryan erickson may be reading
and possibly cutting himself at the same time
d00d, you should make a post every month or so dictating to the rest of us
what's 1337 and what isn't in indoostrial related mooosick. i mean, if you
don't like a band, i don't want to like them either.

k r0x0r bye!!1!1!!
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-09-17 12:57:48 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
Post by Loki Ambrodious von Esling
Post by Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
do all of this over an 808 preset, and BAM you have a skuppy cover band
be careful, bryan erickson may be reading
and possibly cutting himself at the same time
d00d, you should make a post every month or so dictating to the rest of us
what's 1337 and what isn't in indoostrial related mooosick. i mean, if you
don't like a band, i don't want to like them either.
k r0x0r bye!!1!1!!
haha, steve referring to "us"
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling
Justified
Sound Mirror
2003-09-17 15:45:49 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
Post by Loki Ambrodious von Esling
Post by Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
do all of this over an 808 preset, and BAM you have a skuppy cover band
be careful, bryan erickson may be reading
and possibly cutting himself at the same time
d00d, you should make a post every month or so dictating to the rest of us
what's 1337 and what isn't in indoostrial related mooosick. i mean, if you
don't like a band, i don't want to like them either.
k r0x0r bye!!1!1!!
haha, steve referring to "us"
in this case, "us" = not just anyone posting to RMI, but anyone visiting
RMI.
but yeah, i included myself in "us".. do you object? if so, let me know so i
can laugh at you and not think twice about it.
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-09-17 15:49:53 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
in
is
Post by Sound Mirror
don't like a band, i don't want to like them either.
k r0x0r bye!!1!1!!
haha, steve referring to "us"
in this case, "us" = not just anyone posting to RMI, but anyone visiting
RMI.
but yeah, i included myself in "us".. do you object? if so, let me know so i
can laugh at you and not think twice about it.
You have a severe case of that "everyone in the world hates me but for some
reason i don't realize it" syndrome.

Oh, yeah. It's called YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling
Justified
Sound Mirror
2003-09-17 19:45:38 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
Post by Loki Ambrodious von Esling
haha, steve referring to "us"
in this case, "us" = not just anyone posting to RMI, but anyone visiting
RMI.
but yeah, i included myself in "us".. do you object? if so, let me know so i
can laugh at you and not think twice about it.
You have a severe case of that "everyone in the world hates me but for some
reason i don't realize it" syndrome.
Oh, yeah. It's called YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.
Resorting to childish insults, are we?
Unlike you, Tim, I don't indirectly seek the acceptance of my Internet
buddies and groups.
Truth is, you're just another Internet entity among millions...
Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
2003-09-17 20:17:16 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
Resorting to childish insults, are we?
Unlike you, Tim, I don't indirectly seek the acceptance of my Internet
buddies and groups.
that isnt a childish insult?
Post by Sound Mirror
Truth is, you're just another Internet entity among millions...
...and somehow, steve is better?

at least normal people dont like stabbing westward.
--
np: nothin'

AIM: WhoKilledtheJAMs
dukncovr at kmfdm dot com
http://www.rit.edu/~pmy5192
http://fleischbackstein.iuma.com
http://brb.whereshitler.com

NFOLEY8: So I was talking to a friend
today and decided that "finding Bill Rieflin"
is the musical equivalent of "finding Jesus".
Sound Mirror
2003-09-18 02:41:34 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
Resorting to childish insults, are we?
Unlike you, Tim, I don't indirectly seek the acceptance of my Internet
buddies and groups.
that isnt a childish insult?
no paul, it definitely is not. how do you figure, anyway? a childish insult
would be something along the lines of "YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT"
Post by Sound Mirror
Truth is, you're just another Internet entity among millions...
...and somehow, steve is better?
lol.. no, my friend.. i did not say that to mean "i'm better than you". like
you, i am included in those millions.

let tim fight his own battles, k?
Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
2003-09-18 20:12:20 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
Resorting to childish insults, are we?
Unlike you, Tim, I don't indirectly seek the acceptance of my Internet
buddies and groups.
that isnt a childish insult?
no paul, it definitely is not. how do you figure, anyway? a childish insult
would be something along the lines of "YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT"
A) you answered a rhetorical question

B) you took an easy jab at loki regarding a sensitive issue. i think
that qualifies as childish.

C) you're still a waste of perfectly wearable pants

Sound Mirror
2003-09-18 23:36:36 UTC
What was this "sensitive issue" you speak of?
Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
2003-09-19 00:00:03 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
Post by Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
B) you took an easy jab at loki regarding a sensitive issue. i think
that qualifies as childish.
What was this "sensitive issue" you speak of?
if there was a way to punch you over coax cable, i would do it

Sound Mirror
2003-09-19 05:36:36 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
Post by Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
B) you took an easy jab at loki regarding a sensitive issue. i think
that qualifies as childish.
What was this "sensitive issue" you speak of?
if there was a way to punch you over coax cable, i would do it
You know, I actually thought about this a little later, and I came to the
conclusion that this "sensitive issue" was when I used his (old?) name.
Concerning that issue, I showed him respect when he gave us his little story
about it.. but then he decided to be a dick, and I lost all respect for him.
::shrugs::
And how dare I challenge his opinions, huh? He's got some pretty strong ones
that he pushes around. I wonder if he'd do the same in real life.
But like I said, stop wiping his ass and let him do it himself.
Soterro
2003-09-19 07:55:08 UTC
You are wasting my precious bandwidth, lads.

heyman
2003-10-10 23:00:48 UTC
Not to mention no one has addressed the only real reason to read this
BS thread - the fckin lyrics! I guess the real answer is "no one
cares". But that's not true - lots of us care. I dare to say that many
of us still prefer SP to the silly 4 on the floor "industrial" that's
so popular now. (How many people will waste their time flaming that SP
wasn't/isn't industrial now... :)

Chrispy
mimus
2003-10-11 00:08:34 UTC
Post by heyman
no one has addressed the only real reason to read this
BS thread - the fckin lyrics! I guess the real answer is "no one
cares".
What about "Drawing a total blank here"?
Post by heyman
But that's not true - lots of us care. I dare to say that many
of us still prefer SP to the silly 4 on the floor "industrial" that's
so popular now.
SP did three classics in a row, _Rabies_, _Too Dark Park_ and _Last
Rights_, great music, giving pleasure and solace, to me, at least, for
years.

How many composers/ groups can say that?
Post by heyman
(How many people will waste their time flaming that SP
wasn't/isn't industrial now... :)
Electro- EBM might fit better, although, say, "Knowhere" is a very
good example of what I like to call a "foundry song" (Bigod 20's "Big
Bang" and "Kreutsch", and Haujobb's "Trivial", and Thine Eyes'
"Count", are others), and "Scrapyard" is fairly dam' collisive (I like
how the main theme eats all the little mainstream themelets) . . . .

Calm down. Nobody knows the answer to your question. Try to find it
on the Web and report back.

--
np: Mark 13/Kinetic (yeah, right)

Sound Mirror
2003-10-11 05:15:44 UTC
snip<
brace yourselves for a flame from someone who goes by the moniker "Loki
Ambrodius Von Esling"
mimus
2003-10-11 05:45:04 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
snip<
brace yourselves for a flame from someone who goes by the moniker "Loki
Ambrodius Von Esling"
Bah, you want nasty, check out rec.sport.tennis . . . .

--
np: Mark 13/Kinetic (yeah, right)