bile
ace
2004-03-02 23:33:49 UTC
Anybody know where I can get Bile "Teknowhore"?
I got rid of it like a dummy and now it's out of print. I would kill for
some mp3's or ogg's
t.o.t.s.
2004-03-03 00:02:24 UTC
They re-released Teknowhore and Suckpump as one CD. Check the site for the
exact title but the songs are still available for purchase.
some mp3's or ogg's
Synthetick07
2004-03-03 04:13:22 UTC
Post by ace
Anybody know where I can get Bile "Teknowhore"?
I got rid of it like a dummy and now it's out of print. I would kill for
some mp3's or ogg's
there were 2 different bile cds in the 99 cent store at my local mall.. im not
lying either. one was biledegradable but dont remember the other as i didnt
care enough to look at it for longer than i few seconds.
DJ Maniak
2004-03-03 12:32:41 UTC
Teknowhore was recently re-issued with Suckpump under the title Frankenhole.
check your local record store or the band's website at www.teknowhore.com

DJ Maniak

Put on ya leather pants/and do the isolation dance/like some stupid-ass Goth
kid that didn't stand a chance against me

The Four Horsemen: Kicking the shit out of people with baseball bats and tire
irons in parking lots since 1985.
ace
2004-03-05 01:24:32 UTC
Cool, I'll pick it up. Thanks