My Satanic congregation posting
Ruthven Z. Nocturn
2004-04-15 00:12:31 UTC
Please disregard the post regarding Satanic congregation. This was
meant to be a very private email and I have made a grave error. No
further discussion of this posting is acceptable.

Your Host,
Ruthven Z. Nocturn.
Sound Mirror
2004-04-15 03:15:25 UTC
yeah right, a mistake my ass
Keef
2004-04-15 09:51:02 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
Post by Ruthven Z. Nocturn
Please disregard the post regarding Satanic congregation. This was
meant to be a very private email and I have made a grave error. No
further discussion of this posting is acceptable.
yeah right, a mistake my ass
a "grave" error. hehe

I like the way it apparently ends with a black mass "with our own
twist". Salsa dancing and pretzels?
Francois Labreque
2004-04-15 12:03:18 UTC
Post by Keef
Post by Sound Mirror
Post by Ruthven Z. Nocturn
Please disregard the post regarding Satanic congregation. This was
meant to be a very private email and I have made a grave error. No
further discussion of this posting is acceptable.
yeah right, a mistake my ass
a "grave" error. hehe
I like the way it apparently ends with a black mass "with our own
twist". Salsa dancing and pretzels?
Probably. Afterall, he did organize a satanic carribean cruise last year.
--
Francois Labreque | The surest sign of the existence of extra-
flabreque | terrestrial intelligence is that they never
videotron.ca | - Calvin
Girl
2004-04-16 18:44:32 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
Post by Ruthven Z. Nocturn
Please disregard the post regarding Satanic congregation. This was
meant to be a very private email and I have made a grave error. No
further discussion of this posting is acceptable.
yeah right, a mistake my ass
your ass is a mistake?

Girl.
Sound Mirror