haggis or bangers?
Per
2003-11-10 23:59:00 UTC
You'd have to torture me to get haggis down my gullet.
hAGGIS!
--
Per - perATmeowDOTorg

mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688
Peter J Ross
2003-11-11 04:01:36 UTC
Post by Per
You'd have to torture me to get haggis down my gullet.
hAGGIS!
HAGGiS!!
--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Usenet Valhalla (Circle Three)
Alcatroll Labs Inc. (Executive Vice-President)
(Remove NOSPAM to reply)
Onideus Mad Hatter
2003-11-11 04:11:10 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Per
You'd have to torture me to get haggis down my gullet.
hAGGIS!
HAGGiS!!
And to think, Petey The P2P Pirate of l33tness believes that I'm making the assumption that he has
the reason and capable intelligence to actually READ anything I post. o_O

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹
http://www.backwater-productions.net
Peter J Ross
2003-11-11 04:24:05 UTC
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Per
You'd have to torture me to get haggis down my gullet.
hAGGIS!
HAGGiS!!
And to think,
Why not do so? You might find it a refreshing change.
--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
(Remove NOSPAM to reply)
Onideus Mad Hatter
2003-11-11 04:31:52 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Per
You'd have to torture me to get haggis down my gullet.
hAGGIS!
HAGGiS!!
And to think,
Why not do so?
Oh what stunning originality! Hey I bet yer a front runner for "Best Flamer" over there in
alt.flame!

*the really sad part is that he probably actually is* o_O
Post by Peter J Ross
You might find it a refreshing change.
Oh you mean as opposed to just sitting here and reading your never ending trail of dribbling
stupidity and dried up old wit that you ripped off of someone with more creativity than you, you
talentless fuck?

Tell us all again about how you think you're a pirate, Petey! *snicker*

Peter J Ross
2003-11-12 15:11:31 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Per
You'd have to torture me to get haggis down my gullet.
hAGGIS!
HAGGiS!!
And to think,
Why not do so?
Oh what<SNIP>
So which is it, Diaperboi, haggis or bangers? Try to stay on topic.
--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Usenet Valhalla (Circle Four)
Alcatroll Labs Inc. (Executive Vice-President)
(Remove NOSPAM to reply)
Onideus Mad Hatter
2003-11-12 21:21:51 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Per
You'd have to torture me to get haggis down my gullet.
hAGGIS!
HAGGiS!!
And to think,
Why not do so?
Oh what<SNIP>
So wh<SLAP>
Didn't I tell you that you were done? Put it down! Go home, nobody likes you.

Dr. Flonkenstein
2003-11-12 21:32:18 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Wed, 12 Nov 2003 13:21:51 -0800, Onideus Mad
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 04:24:05 GMT, Peter J Ross
Post by Peter J Ross
On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 04:01:36 GMT, Peter J Ross
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Per
You'd have to torture me to get haggis down my gullet.
hAGGIS!
HAGGiS!!
And to think,
Why not do so?
Oh what<SNIP>
So wh<SLAP>
Didn't I tell you that you were done? Put it down! Go home, nobody likes you.
Untrue, PJR is a well respected and much read poster on Usenet. I guess
you only read his replies to your postings, but I advise you to look a bit
around.
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
--
Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹
http://www.backwater-productions.net
--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #27 (also)
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.
Onideus Mad Hatter
2003-11-12 22:22:48 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Didn't I tell you that you were done? Put it down! Go home, nobody likes you.
Untrue, PJR is a well respected and much read poster on Usenet.
Yeah all those fag lames of his, *shudder*, that's great readin material there! We can all only sit
and dream of having such incredible stunning wit.
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
I guess you only read his replies to your postings, but I advise you to look a bit
around.
Oh you mean like this lil gem:

"Yo ho ho."

Petey is all like, "Napster's back, I'm a pirate now!" *snicker*

There are only two kinds of people on Usenet, those who post binaries and those who don't. Those
who don't...they get no respect. That's how it works.

Dr. Flonkenstein
2003-11-12 22:32:54 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:22:48 -0800, Onideus Mad
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
I guess you only read his replies to your postings, but I advise you to
look a bit around.
Petey is all like, "Napster's back, I'm a pirate now!" *snicker*
There are only two kinds of people on Usenet, those who post binaries and
those who don't. Those who don't...they get no respect. That's how it
works.
That's what your therapist told you, but beware of therapists, as I warned
you before.
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.
Onideus Mad Hatter
2003-11-14 03:28:32 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
I guess you only read his replies to your postings, but I advise you to
look a bit around.
Petey is all like, "Napster's back, I'm a pirate now!" *snicker*
There are only two kinds of people on Usenet, those who post binaries and
those who don't. Those who don't...they get no respect. That's how it
works.
That's what your therapist told you, but beware of therapists, as I warned
you before.
I have no therapist... : (

If I did though...oh what fun it would be to break them! ^_^

Dr. Flonkenstein
2003-11-14 03:53:45 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:28:32 -0800, Onideus Mad
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
I guess you only read his replies to your postings, but I advise you to
look a bit around.
Petey is all like, "Napster's back, I'm a pirate now!" *snicker*
There are only two kinds of people on Usenet, those who post binaries
and those who don't. Those who don't...they get no respect. That's
how it works.
That's what your therapist told you, but beware of therapists, as I
warned you before.
I have no therapist... : (
Usenet won't help you either, sorry

KBYETHNX
--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #27 (also)
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.
HatchetMama
2003-11-13 14:14:12 UTC
On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 13:21:51 -0800, in
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Per
You'd have to torture me to get haggis down my gullet.
hAGGIS!
HAGGiS!!
And to think,
Why not do so?
Oh what<SNIP>
So wh<SLAP>
Didn't I tell you that you were done? Put it down! Go home, nobody likes you.
Shows what you know.
--
-HM
mhm 34x19 Smeeter 41

-How can I miss you if you won't go away?
Onideus Mad Hatter
2003-11-14 03:32:12 UTC
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
I know I have a picture of you: http://tinyurl.com/4lf9

HatchetMama
2003-11-14 10:33:23 UTC
On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:32:12 -0800, in
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Per
You'd have to torture me to get haggis down my gullet.
hAGGIS!
HAGGiS!!
And to think,
Why not do so?
Oh what<SNIP>
So wh<SLAP>
Didn't I tell you that you were done? Put it down! Go home, nobody likes you.
Shows what you know.
I know I have a picture of you: http://tinyurl.com/4lf9
Oh ow, I've been lamed by a diaper boi!
Heeelpmee.

*yawn*
--
-HM
mhm 34x19 Smeeter 41

Onideus Mad Hatter
2003-11-14 19:43:53 UTC
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Per
You'd have to torture me to get haggis down my gullet.
hAGGIS!
HAGGiS!!
And to think,
Why not do so?
Oh what<SNIP>
So wh<SLAP>
Didn't I tell you that you were done? Put it down! Go home, nobody likes you.
Shows what you know.
I know I have a picture of you: http://tinyurl.com/4lf9
Oh ow, I've be<WHACK>
Well, I'd say that just about proves my point. Anyone stupid enough not to recognize that link got
lost somewhere back in 1997 and has been stuck ever since. I mean, REALLY, how you can you NOT know
about tubgirl? *shakes head*

Next thing yer gonna tell me you've never heard about http://goatse.cx

Yeesh, come on people, get with it, yer straggling behind! Fuck even the peeps in A26 are more
ahead than you!

HatchetMama
2003-11-15 16:16:16 UTC
On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:43:53 -0800, in
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Per
You'd have to torture me to get haggis down my gullet.
hAGGIS!
HAGGiS!!
And to think,
Why not do so?
Oh what<SNIP>
So wh<SLAP>
Didn't I tell you that you were done? Put it down! Go home, nobody likes you.
Shows what you know.
I know I have a picture of you: http://tinyurl.com/4lf9
Oh ow, I've be<WHACK>
Well, I'd say that just about proves my point. Anyone stupid enough not to recognize that link got
lost somewhere back in 1997 and has been stuck ever since. I mean, REALLY, how you can you NOT know
about tubgirl? *shakes head*
When a person uses a redirecting url to hide the originating url, I
don't even click on it.
You jump to conclusions too quickly. Just because I reacted to your
post, it does not mean it was a reaction to a picture, fatboy.
Thank you very much for revealing what the picture was. I will now
click on the link, coz tubgirl is amusing.

BTW, your shtick is old, buy a new one.
[...]
--
-HM
mhm 34x19 Smeeter 41

SPA Oct02
Onideus Mad Hatter
2003-11-17 21:48:26 UTC
Post by HatchetMama
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Well, I'd say that just about proves my point. Anyone stupid enough not to recognize that link got
lost somewhere back in 1997 and has been stuck ever since. I mean, REALLY, how you can you NOT know
about tubgirl? *shakes head*
When a person uses a redirecting url to hide the originating url, I
don't even click on it.
Sure ya don't.
Post by HatchetMama
You jump to conclusions too quickly. Just because I reacted to your
post, it does not mean it was a reaction to a picture, fatboy.
Well, Fatgirl, you specifically said what you were reacting to, so uh, backpedal, uh oh, look out!
Post by HatchetMama
Thank you very much for revealing what the picture was. I will now
click on the link, coz tubgirl is amusing.
LOL, and now she's claiming to know what tubgirl is! Heh, this just keeps gettin better and better.
Watch em dance for me!
Post by HatchetMama
BTW, your shtick is old, buy a new one.
Uh huh: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22your+shtick+is+old%22

Oh yer just a shining pillar of witty there, Hatchet, REALLY! Yer like what Jerry Lee Lewis is to
the French. o_O

HatchetMama
2003-11-18 13:06:56 UTC
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by HatchetMama
Thank you very much for revealing what the picture was. I will now
click on the link, coz tubgirl is amusing.
LOL, and now she's claiming to know what tubgirl is! Heh, this just keeps gettin better and better.
Watch em dance for me!
http://www.google.com/groups?q=japanese+group:alt.tv.real-world+author:hatchetmama&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=znGX7.9981%248e2.4467251%40typhoon.southeast.rr.com&rnum=7
date 2001-12-30.
Group alt.tv.real-world.
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by HatchetMama
BTW, your shtick is old, buy a new one.
Uh huh: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22your+shtick+is+old%22
Oh yer just a shining pillar of witty there, Hatchet, REALLY! Yer like what Jerry Lee Lewis is to
the French. o_O
IKY?
Geez, diaperboy. You claim greatness, and yet you come up with IKY's.
That's not greatness, that's mediocrity.
RISE TO THE FUCKING OCCASION ALREADY!

Oh and,
NUKE FRANCE!
--
-HM
mhm 34x19 Smeeter 41

SPA Oct02
Onideus Mad Hatter
2003-11-19 07:59:20 UTC
Post by HatchetMama
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by HatchetMama
Thank you very much for revealing what the picture was. I will now
click on the link, coz tubgirl is amusing.
LOL, and now she's claiming to know what tubgirl is! Heh, this just keeps gettin better and better.
Watch em dance for me!
http://www.google.com/groups?q=japanese+group:alt.tv.real-world+author:hatchetmama&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=znGX7.9981%248e2.4467251%40typhoon.southeast.rr.com&rnum=7
date 2001-12-30.
Group alt.tv.real-world.
I see no mention of Tubgirl in that post. However, you have proved one thing...that you did indeed
click on that link, Stupid.
Post by HatchetMama
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by HatchetMama
BTW, your shtick is old, buy a new one.
Uh huh: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22your+shtick+is+old%22
Oh yer just a shining pillar of witty there, Hatchet, REALLY! Yer like what Jerry Lee Lewis is to
the French. o_O
IKY?
Geez, diaperboy. You claim greatness, and yet you come up with IKY's.
That's not greatness, that's mediocrity.
RISE TO THE FUCKING OCCASION ALREADY!
So Diaperbitch, how do you suppose that an IKY accusation lame is any better than an IKY? And BTW,
you sloppy n00b job, it's only an IKY if you can't back it up. Maybe you just missed the google
link there, Fucktard. I'll go a lil slower next time...so you can catch up. `, \
Post by HatchetMama
Oh and,
NUKE FRANCE!
France is cooler than you, Canthackit. France 0wNz j00!!1!

HatchetMama
2003-11-20 10:17:11 UTC
On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:59:20 -0800, in
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by HatchetMama
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by HatchetMama
Thank you very much for revealing what the picture was. I will now
^^^^^^^^^^
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by HatchetMama
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by HatchetMama
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
LOL, and now she's claiming to know what tubgirl is! Heh, this just keeps gettin better and better.
Watch em dance for me!
http://www.google.com/groups?q=japanese+group:alt.tv.real-world+author:hatchetmama&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=znGX7.9981%248e2.4467251%40typhoon.southeast.rr.com&rnum=7
date 2001-12-30.
Group alt.tv.real-world.
I see no mention of Tubgirl in that post. However, you have proved one thing...that you did indeed
click on that link, Stupid.
It has the original tubgirl url in it, Mediocrity. You missed that?
Also, please direct your attention to the highlighted text, above.
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by HatchetMama
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by HatchetMama
BTW, your shtick is old, buy a new one.
Uh huh: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22your+shtick+is+old%22
Oh yer just a shining pillar of witty there, Hatchet, REALLY! Yer like what Jerry Lee Lewis is to
the French. o_O
IKY?
Geez, diaperboy. You claim greatness, and yet you come up with IKY's.
That's not greatness, that's mediocrity.
RISE TO THE FUCKING OCCASION ALREADY!
So Diaperbitch, how do you suppose that an IKY accusation lame is any better than an IKY? And BTW,
you sloppy n00b job, it's only an IKY if you can't back it up. Maybe you just missed the google
link there, Fucktard. I'll go a lil slower next time...so you can catch up. `, \
Do you always follow up with the same name you've been called?
I'm not interested in your links, feeb. What are you trying to back
up? An IKY?
HA!

Like I said, Mediocrity, your shtick is old. This is not a lame, it is
a fact.
Post by Onideus Mad Hatter
Post by HatchetMama
Oh and,
NUKE FRANCE!
France is cooler than you, Canthackit. France 0wNz j00!!1!
Took my daughter there for her 15th birthday. No it isn't, and no it
doesn't.
Ever been there, Mediocrity? Ever driven on the roads to Paris?
Love those tolls, eh?
--
-HM
mhm 34x19 Smeeter 41

SPA Oct02
Keef
Took her to eat some french salami eh? Or some of their special cheese?
HatchetMama
2003-11-24 13:24:58 UTC
On 20 Nov 2003 08:21:36 -0800, in alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Post by Keef
Post by HatchetMama
Took my daughter there for her 15th birthday. No it isn't, and no it
doesn't.
Ever been there, Mediocrity? Ever driven on the roads to Paris?
Love those tolls, eh?
Took her to eat some french salami eh? Or some of their special cheese?
It was for the sheep.
--
-HM
mhm 34x19

SPA Oct02
Peter J Ross
2003-11-14 08:22:42 UTC
On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:11:31 GMT, Peter J Ross
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Per
You'd have to torture me to get haggis down my gullet.
hAGGIS!
HAGGiS!!
And to think,
Why not do so?
Oh what<SNIP>
So wh<SLAP>
Didn't I tell you that you were done? Put it down! Go home,
nobody likes you.
Which nobody? ***@cypherpunks.to or ***@dizum.com? Either way, I
don't like them back, so it doesn't really matter.
--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
(Remove NOSPAM to reply)
Onideus Mad Hatter
2003-11-15 05:45:49 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Per
You'd have to torture me to get haggis down my gullet.
hAGGIS!
HAGGiS!!
And to think,
Why not do so?
Oh what<SNIP>
So wh<SLAP>
Didn't I tell you that you were done? Put it down! Go home,
nobody likes you.
don't like them back, so it doesn't really matter.
Well, Batman hates you, and that's all that really matters.

See:

Peter J Ross
2003-11-16 19:37:26 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Per
You'd have to torture me to get haggis down my gullet.
hAGGIS!
HAGGiS!!
And to think,
Why not do so?
Oh what<SNIP>
So wh<SLAP>
Didn't I tell you that you were done? Put it down! Go home, nobody likes you.
don't like them back, so it doesn't really matter.
Well, Batman hates you, and that's all that really matters.
http://www.backwater-productions.net/images/batman.gif
If you read your server logs, you might realise that I don't click on
any of your links.

The disappointment is probably good for your soul.
--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
(Remove NOSPAM to reply)
Onideus Mad Hatter
2003-11-16 20:37:26 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Per
You'd have to torture me to get haggis down my gullet.
hAGGIS!
HAGGiS!!
And to think,
Why not do so?
Oh what<SNIP>
So wh<SLAP>
Didn't I tell you that you were done? Put it down! Go home, nobody likes you.
don't like them back, so it doesn't really matter.
Well, Batman hates you, and that's all that really matters.
http://www.backwater-productions.net/images/batman.gif
If you read your server logs, you might realise that I don't click on
any of your links.
Who cares whether you do or not? My logs show that over 2 dozen people checked out that link,
whether your dumbass was one of them doesn't really matter, I'm not trying to entertain YOU, ya
fuckin retard. *rolls eyes*
Post by Peter J Ross
The disappointment is probably good for your soul.
I don't have a soul, I'm not cattle.

Starshine Moonbeam
2003-11-11 22:12:33 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Per
You'd have to torture me to get haggis down my gullet.
hAGGIS!
HAGGiS!!
HaGGIS!!
--
mhm 31x9
Smeeter #28, 29, or 30

"My candle burns at both ends. It will not last the night;
but ah, my foes, and oh, my friends, it gives a lovely light."
-- Edna St. Vincent Millay
Todd Clayton
2003-11-11 18:20:35 UTC
Post by Per
You'd have to torture me to get haggis down my gullet.
hAGGIS!
mUST sPAWN!
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
will he ever receive either. " - Benjamin Franklin
Per
2003-11-13 18:45:04 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
Post by Per
You'd have to torture me to get haggis down my gullet.
hAGGIS!
mUST sPAWN!
That's more McLike it.
--