DX304.50 - ambient/nosie project - new mp3
jackthetab
2003-09-29 04:59:30 UTC
i have a new mp3 up for anyone interested.

my project DX304.50
DX304.50 is an ambienoise - ambient noise project.
the music is minimal, experimental, and noisey
(and not to mention, lo-fi). a project not for
everyone i guess. it is sloppy, immature and still
in the learning stages.

the track is titled -
"Drohnesperre (für die Verfolgung der Geräusche )"

http://capital.net/~soylent/DX304.50_drohnesperre_(für_die_Verfolgung_der_Geräusche).mp3

comments appreciated, good or bad. i can handle bad
reviews. i get them all the time with my "talentless"
music awards.

seriously, any feedback would be appreciated.
--
kunst und wahnsinn,
jackthetab

#####\ _ /#####
#( )# | _( )__ | #( )#
##### | /_woof/ | #####
#" "# | ___m/I_ /_____ | #" "#
# O # |____#-x.\ /++m\ /.x-#____| # O #
#m.m# | /" \ ///###\\\ / "\ | #m.m#
#####/ ######/ \###### \#####
/___ http://www.capital.net/~soylent ___\
jackthetab
2003-09-29 05:57:52 UTC
http://capital.net/~soylent/DX304.50_drohnesperre_(fur_die_Verfolgung_der_Gerausche).mp3

sorry, this is the correct link. i am running my computer
with the german dialect, and most likely there will be
conflicts of language on others machines.
--
kunst und wahnsinn,
jackthetab

jackthetab