Best LIVE band I have seen.
mimus
2007-05-27 15:02:29 UTC
http://www.myspace.com/sleepytimegorillamuseum
June 12, I can't wait!
You gonna go see Haujobb?
That depends on if I decide to book it or not. It looks like not atm,
unfortunatelly. Venues are hard to find for Tuesday 9/11.
Huh? and huh?
They're playin' in-state anyway, so just go _see_ the SOBs.
Even if their last two releases _were_ weak.
Seen them once already. And seen Daniel DJ as well. ;)
They were so bad you wouldn't want to see them again? damn.

I'd love to see 'em do a large venue and stick to their '90s stuff from
from _Freeze Frame Reality_, _Solutions for a Small Planet_ and
_ninetynine_.

Here would be three mind-boggling little sets, especially if they did some
extra live dance-mix fiddling around with 'em:

Haujobb/ ninetynine (1999) (Metropolis)/ "overflow", "cutedge", "creator", "x-flow", "less" and "grounds" (33:28)

Haujobb/ Freeze Frame Reality (1995) (Pendragon/ Offbeat)/ "Trivial",
"Perfect Average" and "Sensor" (22:20)

and

Haujobb/ Solutions for a Small Planet (1996) (Metropolis/ Offbeat)/ "The
Cage Complex", ("Nature's Interface",) "Depths", "Distance", "Clockwise"
and "The Cage Complex" again (27:38(32:50))

And maybe throw in

Haujobb/ Polarity (2001) (Metropolis)/ "Subsonic", "Unseeing", "Last
Hero" and "Violator" (21:11)

for an encore, although I'd think it would be hard to beat an (extended
dance-mix of) "The Cage Complex" or "Clockwise" or even both for a final
piece.

(I worship _SfaSP_.)
--
***@hotmail.com

smeeter 11 or maybe 12

mp 10

mhm 29x13

Let there be throbbing.
mimus
2007-05-27 15:15:20 UTC
Post by mimus
http://www.myspace.com/sleepytimegorillamuseum
June 12, I can't wait!
You gonna go see Haujobb?
That depends on if I decide to book it or not. It looks like not atm,
unfortunatelly. Venues are hard to find for Tuesday 9/11.
Huh? and huh?
They're playin' in-state anyway, so just go _see_ the SOBs.
Even if their last two releases _were_ weak.
Seen them once already. And seen Daniel DJ as well. ;)
They were so bad you wouldn't want to see them again? damn.
I'd love to see 'em do a large venue and stick to their '90s stuff from
from _Freeze Frame Reality_, _Solutions for a Small Planet_ and
_ninetynine_.
Here would be three mind-boggling little sets, especially if they did some
Haujobb/ ninetynine (1999) (Metropolis)/ "overflow", "cutedge", "creator", "x-flow", "less" and "grounds" (33:28)
LINE ESCAPE ALERT
Post by mimus
Haujobb/ Freeze Frame Reality (1995) (Pendragon/ Offbeat)/ "Trivial",
"Perfect Average" and "Sensor" (22:20)
and
Haujobb/ Solutions for a Small Planet (1996) (Metropolis/ Offbeat)/ "The
Cage Complex", ("Nature's Interface",) "Depths", "Distance", "Clockwise"
and "The Cage Complex" again (27:38(32:50))
And maybe throw in
Haujobb/ Polarity (2001) (Metropolis)/ "Subsonic", "Unseeing", "Last
Hero" and "Violator" (21:11)
for an encore,
Or mebbe swop it with the _FFR_ set.
Post by mimus
although I'd think it would be hard to beat an (extended
dance-mix of) "The Cage Complex" or "Clockwise" or even both for a final
piece.
A medley of the two, I meant ("Clockwise" is _so_ dam' short anyway-- I
consider it and Android Lust's "Fall to Fragments" as my two candidates
for Songs Most in Need of Extended Dance Remixing).
Post by mimus
(I worship _SfaSP_.)
Indeed. Music to boogie and cosmologize to!
--
***@hotmail.com

smeeter 11 or maybe 12

mp 10

mhm 29x13

Let there be throbbing.
Per
2007-05-27 17:49:41 UTC
Post by mimus
[...]
I want to see them again, but i am not sure that i want to loose money
on the show since i would be responsible for guarantee, hotel, food, etc.
--
Per - navian*comcast*net
mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688