Any good record stores in Orlando, FL ??
Kris Kringle Lick A Pringle
2003-08-19 22:35:54 UTC
Virgin Megastore at Downtown Disney.
Hello. I would like to know if in the Orlando, FL area are there any
good used/new cdŽs stores with good prices and selections both on
domestics and imports? IŽm looking for cdŽs not vinyls. Would like to
know some names and address. Thank you very much for your help.
MuteAnt
2003-08-23 05:06:29 UTC
Hello. I would like to know if in the Orlando, FL area are there any
good used/new cdŽs stores with good prices and selections both on
domestics and imports? IŽm looking for cdŽs not vinyls. Would like to
know some names and address. Thank you very much for your help.
Waxtree Records. If I recall correctly, it is situated on Semoran
and Aloma. Haven't been there in 8 months, as I relocated to Los
Angeles in January, so who knows if it's even operating any more.
[Anyone?] Nice selection of new and used "industrial" CDs, acceptable
prices, and nice employees. By acceptable prices, I mean 14.99 for a new
domestic release. Worth checking out.

Steve
Tom
2003-08-25 23:40:20 UTC
Hi!

Just back from vacation there,

Best one I could find (besides Virgin) is PARK AVE CDS in Winter Park
(Orlando's 'Georgetown')
Nice selection, used/new cds+vinyl, domestic/import, +some interestig
DVD&bootlegs
Close to aloma & semora, it is located on park avenue & aloma

2 locations :
528 Park Ave South Winter Park FL 407.629.5293
UCF Student Union #102A, Orlando, FL 407.282.1616
also check out their website

www.parkavecds.com

Tom
firefox2501
2003-09-06 00:07:42 UTC
If you are willing to drive a little bit, you can go to "The Shop" in
Melbourne. It is well worth the drive, but you can check their website
for yourself. Address and phone number are on the web site.

http://www.theeshop.com/

firefox2501
Hello. I would like to know if in the Orlando, FL area are there any
good used/new cd´s stores with good prices and selections both on
domestics and imports? I´m looking for cd´s not vinyls. Would like to
know some names and address. Thank you very much for your help.