Industrial Electronica Site - Barcode
The Hittmann
2003-10-31 10:18:18 UTC
BARCODE - Australian Industrial/Electronica, site updates completed

http://home.iprimus.com.au/thehittmann/barcode/barcode.htm

Pictures, Samples, Lyrics, Message Board, Mailing List, Links
Delameko Stone
2003-11-10 17:08:34 UTC
Post by The Hittmann
BARCODE - Australian Industrial/Electronica, site updates completed
http://home.iprimus.com.au/thehittmann/barcode/barcode.htm
Pictures, Samples, Lyrics, Message Board, Mailing List, Links
None of the images came up for me, so I couldn't navigate...

Best not put a 'rate our site' link, unless you expect us to use it...
The Hittmann
2003-11-12 02:45:48 UTC
Post by Delameko Stone
Post by The Hittmann
BARCODE - Australian Industrial/Electronica, site updates completed
http://home.iprimus.com.au/thehittmann/barcode/barcode.htm
Pictures, Samples, Lyrics, Message Board, Mailing List, Links
None of the images came up for me, so I couldn't navigate...
Best not put a 'rate our site' link, unless you expect us to use it...
All the images are java applets, if you dont have a java capale computer,
dont complain
The Hittmann
2003-11-12 03:00:46 UTC
All the images are java applets, if you dont have a java capable
computer, dont complain. Id also like to say its impossible to view 6 pages
like you did and not be able to navigate. I have site stats on every page.
Francois Labreque
2003-11-12 06:41:21 UTC
Program ended abnormally on 11/11/2003 21:45, Due to a catastrophic The
Post by The Hittmann
Post by Delameko Stone
Post by The Hittmann
BARCODE - Australian Industrial/Electronica, site updates completed
http://home.iprimus.com.au/thehittmann/barcode/barcode.htm
Pictures, Samples, Lyrics, Message Board, Mailing List, Links
None of the images came up for me, so I couldn't navigate...
Best not put a 'rate our site' link, unless you expect us to use it...
All the images are java applets, if you dont have a java capale computer,
dont complain
If you want people to go to your website, you shouldn't force them to use a
specific browser or plug-in.

And if you want people to return to your website, you should definitely not
berate them for pointing out flaws in it.

np: Somatic Responses - Accidental happiness.
--
Francois Labreque | The surest sign of the existence of extra-
flabreque | terrestrial intelligence is that they never
videotron.ca | - Calvin
Wayne Redick
2003-11-12 15:38:00 UTC
Post by Francois Labreque
Post by The Hittmann
Post by Delameko Stone
Post by The Hittmann
BARCODE - Australian Industrial/Electronica, site updates completed
http://home.iprimus.com.au/thehittmann/barcode/barcode.htm
Pictures, Samples, Lyrics, Message Board, Mailing List, Links
None of the images came up for me, so I couldn't navigate...
Best not put a 'rate our site' link, unless you expect us to use it...
All the images are java applets, if you dont have a java capale computer,
dont complain
If you want people to go to your website, you shouldn't force them to use a
specific browser or plug-in.
And if you want people to return to your website, you should definitely not
berate them for pointing out flaws in it.
But isn't that "industrial"?
Post by Francois Labreque
\o/ \o \o/ o/ o o
| -> |\ -> | -> \ -> \\ -> X
_/_\ _/ \_ /_\_ _/ \_ /_\_ _/ \_
- L. Sheldahl
.o _o ,o _o o, o
`(, ',( `|\ ',( /0' /( o^
4' < \ / > < \ / > < \ '< \
"you can also mosh to recon and aggro stuffs
"grab the cyber bat" hand motions during electro goth stuffs
pogo mosh during coldwave stuffs
or do the "stationary driving the motorcycle" thing like the krauts do."
www.industrialschoolofdance.com - Wayn R
"well,it is really a "hush hush" kind of topic..but most industrialist
elitists are incontinent due to excessive sitting due to
rmi,computer,online porn and burning CDRs all day and night.The
music Mailorder outfit Insolation Tank will soon be addressing this
problem by offering the following product.
Looking for more absorbancy?
The Industrial Strength EuroPad has a 53.3 Oz. absorbing
capacity and lasts 6-8 hours.So just throw it on before you go to
the weekly industrial dance night and stomp away in style!
The inside waterproof leg cuffs provide an
unprecedented leakage and odor control.Let's leave those offensive
odor duties to the Gothics and thier clove cigarettes.
The concentration of 3 more layers at the
urination area provide a dry sensation and
allow time of use of 6-8hr.
The wetness indicator LED lets you know when
the pad needs to be changend. The Elektro
EuroPads' features are the solution to the
average incontinence of any elektro head!
This product comes in a case of 80 pads.
Price: $54.60 (import item)
style 0034 comes with Zoth Ommog label logo in black
style 0035 comes with :W: logo in Red
No need to be ashamed of your recent spats of "uncontrolled
leakages".Now you can unabashedly listen to your esoteric and high
priced import releases in complete confidence and not have to worry
about missing that synth riff or really cool ass sample.
Coming Soon!
Fun With Diapers- ltd vinyl adult diaper edition ( 500 pcs)
www.mediprime.com/VAC/fwd.html
WR
np vac 'fun with drugs'" - Wayn R
The Hittmann
2003-11-13 04:00:18 UTC
Post by Francois Labreque
If you want people to go to your website, you shouldn't force them to
use a specific browser or plug-in.
And if you want people to return to your website, you should
definitely not berate them for pointing out flaws in it.
The site does support all browsers, and java is an enabled "plugin"
for practically every os inlude nix and os2, Its ppl with hacked versoins
of windows XP that dont have java enabled....so like i said, not my problem
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-11-13 04:25:44 UTC
Post by The Hittmann
Post by Francois Labreque
If you want people to go to your website, you shouldn't force them to
use a specific browser or plug-in.
And if you want people to return to your website, you should
definitely not berate them for pointing out flaws in it.
The site does support all browsers, and java is an enabled "plugin"
for practically every os inlude nix and os2, Its ppl with hacked versoins
of windows XP that dont have java enabled....so like i said, not my problem
I'm running both nix machines and a legal XP machine and i can view the
site's images... But why bother? All the links images and such can be
used perfectly with simple html and gif, mng, png, or jpg images.
Perhaps flash, but flash is used too much as an excuse for poor web
design nowadays. Of course i'm from the school of keep-it-simple-stupid.
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling
Justified
The Hittmann
2003-11-13 07:45:40 UTC
Post by Loki Ambrodious von Esling
I'm running both nix machines and a legal XP machine and i can view
the site's images... But why bother? All the links images and such can
be used perfectly with simple html and gif, mng, png, or jpg images.
Perhaps flash, but flash is used too much as an excuse for poor web
design nowadays. Of course i'm from the school of
keep-it-simple-stupid.
oh the images (pictures page) are all jpgs
I think what he meant was the java buttons wouldnt load because they didnt
have java installed. which is why i said the only os that i know of that
doesnt have java is pirated XP versions
Locke
2003-11-13 10:07:33 UTC
Please let me quote The Hittmann...
| Its ppl with hacked versoins
|of windows XP that dont have java enabled....so like i said, not my problem

Well, I don't have a hacked version of Windows XP and usually still have
Java disabled. And when you don't want people to visit your site why do
you even try to advertise it?

CU,
Locke

NP: Coil "Love's Secret Domain"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
Todd Clayton
2003-11-13 20:02:40 UTC
Post by The Hittmann
The site does support all browsers, and java is an enabled "plugin"
for practically every os inlude nix and os2, Its ppl with hacked versoins
of windows XP that dont have java enabled....so like i said, not my problem
A lot of people purposefully turn Java off as a security measure. I know
I modified my site so that *anyone* could render it.
--
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |