in case anybody here cares
Nicolas Chevreux
2005-01-11 20:22:58 UTC
Hello,

"You can't pigeon-hole the Ad Noiseam sound; you can only chase after it."

A long interview with yours truely has just been published by Igloo Mag.
It is available at:
http://igloomag.com/doc.php?task=view&id=900&category=profiles

Moreover, note that Igloo Mag has also reviewed the following Ad Noiseam
releases:

CURTIS CHIP "Eating Paste" - adn38 CD
"Eating Paste is what I imagine the rush would be like from ingesting
the glue from childhood: funny tasty, kinda gritty, and bound to make
your head spin and your pulse race"

MAD E.P. "Eating Movies" - adn44 CD
"Mad e.p. has a lot of things to say and many ways he can express himself."

MOTHBOY "The Fears" - adn39 CD
"The Fears takes what it wants and doesn't look back. This is an assured
debut that thumbs its nose at us as it goes to new places."

ANDREY KIRITCHENKO "Interplays, in between" - adn40 CD
Interplay, In Between floats in its own space, replete with liquid depth
and crackling fire."

CDATAKILL "The Cursed Species" - adn43 CD
"This party has been turned into a stroboscopic nightmare of epileptic
fits and grand mal seizures. And I say that like a good thing."

ENDUSER "Bollywood Breaks" - adn41 12"
"Short, sharp, and on my Best Of list for 2004."

Happy readings (bonus points for people who read the whole interview)
and best regards,

Nicolas
--
Ad Noiseam
www.adnoiseam.net
Brent Colflesh
2005-01-12 18:48:51 UTC
Post by Nicolas Chevreux
Hello,
"You can't pigeon-hole the Ad Noiseam sound; you can only chase after it."
A long interview with yours truely has just been published by Igloo Mag.
http://igloomag.com/doc.php?task=view&id=900&category=profiles
For some reason I assumed you had hair - what is that on the table, soup?

Regards,
Brent
Nicolas Chevreux
2005-01-12 19:08:13 UTC
Hello,
Post by Brent Colflesh
For some reason I assumed you had hair - what is that on the table, soup?
Coffee. :)

Nicolas
--
Ad Noiseam
www.adnoiseam.net
ReVulse
2005-01-12 19:14:45 UTC
Post by Nicolas Chevreux
Hello,
Post by Brent Colflesh
For some reason I assumed you had hair - what is that on the table, soup?
Coffee. :)
Nicolas
What's going on with recycleyourears ?

#Andy#
Nicolas Chevreux
2005-01-12 19:17:50 UTC
Hello,
Post by ReVulse
What's going on with recycleyourears ?
The site has been down for almost two years now. I just do not have any
time to work on this anymore, sadly.

Best regards,

Nicolas
--