Projekt Records.
InsideousSuicide
2004-03-03 18:56:36 UTC
I plan to be a regular poster. But I must get a few things straight
first...just to get myself into what Im getting into. What are the
favorite goth bands of the poeple on these posts. Because they don't
hacve a seperate one for goth, they should. But Industrial and Ambient
are the closest I can come, I suppose...
InSiDeoUS suICide
Brent Colflesh
2004-03-03 22:19:12 UTC
Because they don't hacve a seperate one for goth, they should.
There's always:

alt.gothic.music

Regards,
Brent
Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
2004-03-06 14:52:45 UTC
Post by Brent Colflesh
Because they don't hacve a seperate one for goth, they should.
alt.gothic.music
or alt.gothic, or depending on where you live
uk.people.gothic/aus.culture.gothic (etc, etc).

Girl.

d***@yahoo.com
2004-03-06 02:36:59 UTC
I think you'll find a lot of people in the Ambient group who enjoy
music such as found on the Projekt label. I am pretty fond of the
music put out by Area. I also very much enjoy O Yuki Conjugate.

Actually if you want to do CD compilation swaps of some of your
favorite Projekt-like music, send me a private email because I have a
ton of cool stuff and I like to share. I haven't heard Black Tape for
a Blue Girl and a lot of other Projekt bands, but I am curious.

Here are some related labels that I enjoy:

-- Soleilmoon
-- em:t
-- World Serpent
-- 4AD