FA:Rare Cubanate Cyberia CD
Bat
2005-01-28 16:05:43 UTC
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4069606509&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Todd Clayton
2005-01-28 21:38:45 UTC
Post by Bat
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4069606509&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
First release had a blue cover. Thats the second release.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
-- Ramon Maria Narvaez, Spanish general
Bat
2005-01-29 18:18:51 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
Post by Bat
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4069606509&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
First release had a blue cover. Thats the second release.
Unfortunately the only data I ever found on the blue release shows it as a
Dynamica release 1995.
http://www.music.ne.jp/~coldburn/disc/C.html

This one is a Dynamica release 1994, hense first release.

Again check:
Bat
2005-01-29 18:19:46 UTC
Whoops - hit wrong key...

check:

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Cubanate

You will see you're incorrect. The blue version is the second version.
Todd Clayton
2005-01-30 14:21:55 UTC
Post by Bat
Whoops - hit wrong key...
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Cubanate
You will see you're incorrect. The blue version is the second version.
Huh. What do you know. I thought I had the reissue for ages. Guess I
have that original too.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
Bat
You learn something new everyday!
Todd Clayton
2005-01-30 16:48:45 UTC
Post by Bat
Huh. What do you know. I thought I had the reissue for ages. Guess I have
that original too.
You learn something new everyday!
It always figured I had the reissue, as the version we have has more
tracks than the 2nd release.
--
Bat
It's good to be the king.
Sound Mirror
2005-02-02 07:41:33 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
First release had a blue cover. Thats the second release.
the one with the blue cover is the UK release, and contains the song "False
Dawn", which isn't on the red cover version