Difficult Listening Play List, 21 October 2007
difficultlistening@yahoo.com.au
2007-10-22 03:44:42 UTC
Difficult Listening
9-11.00pm Sunday evenings
RTRFM 92.1, Perth, Western Australia
Presenters Bryce Moore and Sarah Combes.
Milena Droumeva
Soundbite Society (10'5")
Emmanuel Madan
Freedom Highway (6'46")
The Church of Harvey Christ
The Harvey Christ Radio Hour presents: The Big Baptizing! (13'26")
CD: Deep Wireless 2 (New Adventures in Sound Art)
http://www.naisa.ca

Dallas Simpson
Water Power (6'42")
Eric Leonardson
Other Music (9'1")
CD: Deep Wireless 3 (New Adventures in Sound Art)
http://www.naisa.ca

Robert Hoare & Steve Sauve
Transatlantischezeitzonene (9'53")
Christian Banasik
Glass Cutter (11'14")
CD: Deep Wireless 4 (New Adventures in Sound Art)
http://www.naisa.ca

Set Fire to Flames
Shit-Heap-Gloria Of The New Town Planning (10'50")
CD: Signs Reign Rebuilder (alien8recordings: 130701)
http://www.alien8recordings.com/

Christopher Tignor & Stephen Griesgraber
echolalic transitions (14'27")
Christopher Tignor, violin, software instruments; Stephen Griesgraber,
electric guitar
CD: Slow Six (New Albion: NA 136)
http://www.newalbion.com/
These playlists are stored cumulatively, for the past
three months, on the website below. To receive playlists
via email, follow the link on the website. We are always
interested in receiving new music for broadcast.

Best wishes,
Bryce and Sarah.
http://www.difflist.com
***@difflist.com
PO Box 72
Maylands WA 6931
Australia.
janet ridout
2007-10-28 17:12:32 UTC
If this is an all Australian programme, how about some Chris Dench? HE
IS mighty 'difficult listening' --but, in my opinion, worth while the
difficulty suffered ---it does turn to pleasure!!!