Imperative Reaction NEWS - Summer 2004
Ted Phelps
2004-07-08 05:50:47 UTC
Hey Everyone,

We'd like to start out by thanking each and every one of you for your
support! Thanks also to the people who came out to see us on the
"Redemption" tour. We got to meet a lot of cool people as well as see some
familiar faces. Overall, this tour was by far the most successful one for
us yet and we can't wait to do it again next year!

-
Site:

In a little under a year the forum has grown from a small message board with
a few members, to an online community consisting of 199 members. New
members join everyday. Please feel free to become one of them!
http://www.imperativereaction.net/forums

We now have t-shirts available online. There are two designs available
including babydoll shirts. We also have all three IR cds available as well.
Please feel free to check them out at
www.imperativereaction.net/store.shtml.

Studio:

I have just finished mastering Terrorfakt's album "Cold Steel World" (VERY
good album) which will be released on Metropolis Records in August 2004.
More information can be found at www.terrorfakt.com and
www.metropolis-records.com.

I will be working on the next Fleshfield release. This album is very good
and I am quite happy to be a part of it.

I will also be working this summer on producing and mastering Inure's latest
album. More information on Inure can be found at www.inure.net.

A new remix of "Giving In To The Change" will be featured on Metropolis' Hot
Topic 2004 Compilation set for release sometime in September.

Writing for the new album will begin at the end of the summer and will most
likely see a release date sometime in mid 2005.

If your band is in need of production, mastering, or remixing, feel free to
contact ***@imperativereaction.net.

Related:

The new album by system syn entitled "prememditated" was just released on
June 1st on Sector 9 Studios (www.sector9studios.com) and Out Of Line
(www.outofline.de) in Europe. I produced this album in 2003 and it has been
receiving rave reviews in both the American and European press!
www.systemsyn.com

Till Next Time,

Ted Phelps
Imperative Reaction
Delameko Stone
2004-07-08 14:18:23 UTC
Post by Ted Phelps
I will be working on the next Fleshfield release. This album is very good
and I am quite happy to be a part of it.
Album? Where the hell are the two EPs that were supposed to be out?!?!?

(Redemption is awesome, btw ;-)

--
Delameko Stone