Who's going to the rigged Manray Halloween costume party?
The_Balls_To_Say_The_Obvious
2004-10-25 00:33:07 UTC
Just wondering who will be going to the rigged Manray halloween costum
party ? Seems like the same people win it all the time, last year the
people that got more cheering didn't win. Seems to me they advertise these
great prizes they do not have to give away due to it being rigged? So who
is going to waste their time and money this year?
Leland Gaunt
2004-10-31 23:10:47 UTC
Post by The_Balls_To_Say_The_Obvious
Just wondering who will be going to the rigged Manray halloween costum
party ? Seems like the same people win it all the time, last year the
people that got more cheering didn't win. Seems to me they advertise
these great prizes they do not have to give away due to it being
rigged? So who is going to waste their time and money this year?
not me, but manray would have been a fun way to spend halloween. shit. i
wish I thought of that earlier.