Cyberchrist Count
mimus
2003-09-22 02:31:25 UTC
OK, Electro Assassin has a song "Cyberchrist" (not one of the better
ones) on their last and greatest album _The Divine Invasion_, and Mark
13 has a song "Cyber Christ" on his first album _Survival_, and there
seems to be a band named . . . .

How many "Cyberchrists" can you count?

--
.sigzip*

mnemonic
2003-09-22 02:37:30 UTC
Post by mimus
How many "Cyberchrists" can you count?
too many. i'm so tired of all the "we're industrial/dark/whatever so we have
to have some obligatory christian-bashing cyber-electrolosis track" bands.
that's all.

abe m.
mimus
2003-09-25 19:31:13 UTC
Post by mnemonic
Post by mimus
How many "Cyberchrists" can you count?
too many. i'm so tired of all the "we're industrial/dark/whatever so we have
to have some obligatory christian-bashing cyber-electrolosis track" bands.
that's all.
Not a big fan of "Welcome to Paradise", I take it?

--
.sigzip*

j***@hexdump.org

Flesh Field had one on Viral Extinction
Soterro
2003-09-25 18:49:17 UTC
Post by mimus
How many "Cyberchrists" can you count?
I'd add the songs of THD and Flesh Field.
And they are not necessarily christian-bashing, maybe they are even.. preaching!
Ha.