Please. In need of help with Acid 4.0 and Oxygen 8.
intoXILE
2004-08-06 04:27:31 UTC
I got Oxygen 8 today for Acid, and I can't seem to get it to work. The
manuals are not helpful at all, and each search on the net I look up
is about oxygen (the stuff you breathe!), which is even less helpful.
Please, if anyone knows how to get this to work, assign samples,
etc...any help is most welcome. Please email me at
***@hotmail.com with any info you can provide. Thanks in advance.

intoXILE
M.Orgillon
2004-08-09 04:36:43 UTC
Post by intoXILE
I got Oxygen 8 today for Acid, and I can't seem to get it to work. The
manuals are not helpful at all, and each search on the net I look up
is about oxygen (the stuff you breathe!), which is even less helpful.
Please, if anyone knows how to get this to work, assign samples,
etc...any help is most welcome. Please email me at
intoXILE
Maybe do a search as " Steinberg - Oxygen 8 " or Wavelab, that should
help more in on zeroing in on the search.
-orgillon