Imperative Reaction - Redemption
Ted Phelps
2004-01-16 07:44:07 UTC
Hey Everyone,

Imperative Reaction's new album "Redemption" is complete and scheduled to be
released March 9th on Metropolis Records www.metropolis-records.com . A
sample from the song "Arrogance" is online and can be downloaded at
www.imperativereaction.net/music/arrogance.mp3. Please let us know what you
think in the forum www.imperativereaction.net/forums. A new clip will be
added at the end of the month. "Redemption" features 11 songs written
between January and September of 2003. We feel that this is our best effort
yet and we are very excited about the release as well as the tour that will
follow starting in mid April.

Thanks to everyone who has continued to support the band over the years. We
hope you enjoy the new album!

Regards,

Imperative Reaction
iceolate