[OT - London - UK] Art against Coke
18hz
2004-06-14 10:30:22 UTC
COCA COLA'S NAZI ADVERTS show
curated by MARK THOMAS and TRACEY SANDERS-WOOD
WEDNESDAY 9 JUNE till Sunday 20 June

Wednesday 9 6 2004... the show moves on with an unedited edition
in the big room downstairs in the Foundry ... additional work
by Jimmy Cauty, Banksy and others with a sound installation by
Paul Jamrozy (Test Department)

FOUNDRY
86 Great EASTERN street
London EC2A 3JL
Old St exit 3
020 7739 6900

http://www.mtcp.co.uk/coca-cola/index.php
http://www.outandoutnutter.co.uk/mtcp/20040609attheFoundry/
--
Iain x http://18hz.com

I see houses burning I'm ashamed
before you close your eyes denyingly
you'd better ask yourself
did I choose something I could regret
Dirk Bruere at Neopax
2004-06-14 10:49:12 UTC
Post by 18hz
COCA COLA'S NAZI ADVERTS show
curated by MARK THOMAS and TRACEY SANDERS-WOOD
WEDNESDAY 9 JUNE till Sunday 20 June
Wednesday 9 6 2004... the show moves on with an unedited edition
in the big room downstairs in the Foundry ... additional work
by Jimmy Cauty, Banksy and others with a sound installation by
Paul Jamrozy (Test Department)
FOUNDRY
86 Great EASTERN street
London EC2A 3JL
Old St exit 3
020 7739 6900
http://www.mtcp.co.uk/coca-cola/index.php
So why aren't they going after Fanta?
--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org
18hz
2004-06-14 11:10:50 UTC
On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:49:12 +0100, Dirk Bruere at Neopax
Post by Dirk Bruere at Neopax
Post by 18hz
COCA COLA'S NAZI ADVERTS show
curated by MARK THOMAS and TRACEY SANDERS-WOOD
WEDNESDAY 9 JUNE till Sunday 20 June
Wednesday 9 6 2004... the show moves on with an unedited edition
in the big room downstairs in the Foundry ... additional work
by Jimmy Cauty, Banksy and others with a sound installation by
Paul Jamrozy (Test Department)
FOUNDRY
86 Great EASTERN street
London EC2A 3JL
Old St exit 3
020 7739 6900
http://www.mtcp.co.uk/coca-cola/index.php
So why aren't they going after Fanta?
I've been informed that some of the artwork is Fanta related.
--
Iain x http://18hz.com

Is there no help for the widow's son?
Dirk Bruere at Neopax
2004-06-14 11:37:07 UTC
Post by 18hz
COCA COLA'S NAZI ADVERTS show
curated by MARK THOMAS and TRACEY SANDERS-WOOD
WEDNESDAY 9 JUNE till Sunday 20 June
Wednesday 9 6 2004... the show moves on with an unedited edition
in the big room downstairs in the Foundry ... additional work
by Jimmy Cauty, Banksy and others with a sound installation by
Paul Jamrozy (Test Department)
FOUNDRY
86 Great EASTERN street
London EC2A 3JL
Old St exit 3
020 7739 6900
http://www.mtcp.co.uk/coca-cola/index.php
So why aren't they going after Fanta?
I've been informed that some of the artwork is Fanta related.
"Fanta - the Nazi drink - and don't buy VW either..."
--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org
Maria
2004-06-14 16:41:52 UTC
Post by 18hz
COCA COLA'S NAZI ADVERTS show
curated by MARK THOMAS and TRACEY SANDERS-WOOD
WEDNESDAY 9 JUNE till Sunday 20 June
Wednesday 9 6 2004... the show moves on with an unedited edition
in the big room downstairs in the Foundry ... additional work
by Jimmy Cauty, Banksy and others with a sound installation by
Paul Jamrozy (Test Department)
FOUNDRY
86 Great EASTERN street
London EC2A 3JL
Old St exit 3
020 7739 6900
http://www.mtcp.co.uk/coca-cola/index.php
So why aren't they going after Fanta?
I've been informed that some of the artwork is Fanta related.
"Fanta - the Nazi drink - and don't buy VW either..."
What a bizarre thread.

I've got a VW BTW.
Sat outside for wo years with a broken con rod and no oil in it and
still started up first turn of the key!
Dirk Bruere at Neopax
2004-06-14 17:34:38 UTC
Post by 18hz
[...]
Ready for a quick drive to Poland.
--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org
Zobo Kolonie
2004-06-15 01:02:33 UTC
Post by 18hz
COCA COLA'S NAZI ADVERTS show
curated by MARK THOMAS and TRACEY SANDERS-WOOD
WEDNESDAY 9 JUNE till Sunday 20 June
Wednesday 9 6 2004... the show moves on with an unedited edition
in the big room downstairs in the Foundry ... additional work
by Jimmy Cauty, Banksy and others with a sound installation by
Paul Jamrozy (Test Department)
FOUNDRY
86 Great EASTERN street
London EC2A 3JL
Old St exit 3
020 7739 6900
http://www.mtcp.co.uk/coca-cola/index.php
So why aren't they going after Fanta?
Here in London, Fanta used to be distributed by Coca-Cola Southern Bottlers
in the 1980s.
Not sure if that's still true (can you still get Fanta? It was disgusting
stuff anyway IMO).
ZK - juggling my eyeballs from one eye-socket to the other
Dirk Bruere at Neopax
2004-06-15 07:36:51 UTC
Post by 18hz
COCA COLA'S NAZI ADVERTS show
curated by MARK THOMAS and TRACEY SANDERS-WOOD
WEDNESDAY 9 JUNE till Sunday 20 June
Wednesday 9 6 2004... the show moves on with an unedited edition
in the big room downstairs in the Foundry ... additional work
by Jimmy Cauty, Banksy and others with a sound installation by
Paul Jamrozy (Test Department)
FOUNDRY
86 Great EASTERN street
London EC2A 3JL
Old St exit 3
020 7739 6900
http://www.mtcp.co.uk/coca-cola/index.php
So why aren't they going after Fanta?
Here in London, Fanta used to be distributed by Coca-Cola Southern Bottlers
in the 1980s.
Not sure if that's still true (can you still get Fanta? It was disgusting
stuff anyway IMO).
Still available.
Next, why Sunny-D is the epitome of Fascism...
--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org
john adams
2004-06-15 15:32:19 UTC
Post by 18hz
[...]
Not corporate fascism just corporate crap:

http://www.cspinet.org/new/sunny_042402.html
Dirk Bruere at Neopax
2004-06-15 15:53:27 UTC
Post by Zobo Kolonie
stuff anyway IMO).
Still available.
Next, why Sunny-D is the epitome of Fascism...
http://www.cspinet.org/new/sunny_042402.html
Well, I say fizz up real orange juice to compete.
--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org
john adams
Maybe add a plastic prize at the bottom too.
Dirk Bruere at Neopax
2004-06-15 17:01:40 UTC
Post by Zobo Kolonie
stuff anyway IMO).
Still available.
Next, why Sunny-D is the epitome of Fascism...
http://www.cspinet.org/new/sunny_042402.html
Well, I say fizz up real orange juice to compete.
Maybe add a plastic prize at the bottom too.
Put some sugar in as well - get rid of that nasty acid taste.
--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org
Robin May
2004-06-15 19:47:27 UTC
Post by john adams
Post by Dirk Bruere at Neopax
Still available.
Next, why Sunny-D is the epitome of Fascism...
http://www.cspinet.org/new/sunny_042402.html
Well, I say fizz up real orange juice to compete.
Maybe add a plastic prize at the bottom too.
Put some sugar in as well - get rid of that nasty acid taste.
Make it green, children love things that are funny colours.
--
message by Robin May-Silk and my close friend, Robert Kilroy-Kotton
"GIVE IN! IT'S TIME TO GO!" - The NHS offers a high standard of care.

http://robinmay.fotopic.net
Spelling lesson: then and than are different words.
Dirk Bruere at Neopax
2004-06-15 20:31:18 UTC
Post by john adams
Post by Dirk Bruere at Neopax
Still available.
Next, why Sunny-D is the epitome of Fascism...
http://www.cspinet.org/new/sunny_042402.html
Well, I say fizz up real orange juice to compete.
Maybe add a plastic prize at the bottom too.
Put some sugar in as well - get rid of that nasty acid taste.
Make it green, children love things that are funny colours.
Blue - there is a serious shortage of blue drinks.
--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org
Robin May
2004-06-15 21:25:34 UTC
Post by john adams
Post by Dirk Bruere at Neopax
Still available.
Next, why Sunny-D is the epitome of Fascism...
http://www.cspinet.org/new/sunny_042402.html
Well, I say fizz up real orange juice to compete.
Maybe add a plastic prize at the bottom too.
Put some sugar in as well - get rid of that nasty acid taste.
Make it green, children love things that are funny colours.
Blue - there is a serious shortage of blue drinks.
Is there? I know of Powerade, a horrible horrible "sports drink" that
is so full of noxious chemicals that it *won't freeze* if you put it in
the freezer. There's also blue raspberryade or whatever that blue drink
that you used to always be able to get was. I know that it was the
flavour of some sort of berry that is actually red, but the drink was
blue.

Dirk Bruere at Neopax
2004-06-16 07:37:48 UTC
Post by john adams
Post by Dirk Bruere at Neopax
Still available.
Next, why Sunny-D is the epitome of Fascism...
http://www.cspinet.org/new/sunny_042402.html
Well, I say fizz up real orange juice to compete.
Maybe add a plastic prize at the bottom too.
Put some sugar in as well - get rid of that nasty acid taste.
Make it green, children love things that are funny colours.
Blue - there is a serious shortage of blue drinks.
Is there? I know of Powerade, a horrible horrible "sports drink" that
is so full of noxious chemicals that it *won't freeze* if you put it in
the freezer. There's also blue raspberryade or whatever that blue drink
that you used to always be able to get was. I know that it was the
flavour of some sort of berry that is actually red, but the drink was
blue.
And fluorescent health drinks.
--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org
Tom Anderson
2004-06-16 17:00:35 UTC
Art against Cake would seem like a terrible idea. I like cake.

That is all.

tom
For one thing at least is almost certain about the future, namely, that very much of it will be such as we should call incredible. -- Olaf Stapledon
Al
2004-06-16 17:31:57 UTC
Post by Tom Anderson
I like cake.
My local cake shop is some distance away. Jaffa to go too?
Al
Tristán White
2004-06-17 12:01:28 UTC
On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 02:02:33 +0100, "Zobo Kolonie"
Post by Zobo Kolonie
Here in London, Fanta used to be distributed by Coca-Cola Southern Bottlers
in the 1980s.
Not sure if that's still true (can you still get Fanta? It was disgusting
stuff anyway IMO).
Fanta lemon is lovely though. When it finally arrived in the UK a few
years ago (about fifty years later than everywhere else) it became
very popular, but now it's becoming hard to find again. No idea why.

Fanta lemon with Vodka is still my favourite sunshine on-the-beach-
get-pissed-quick tipple.

Todd Clayton
2004-06-14 23:13:25 UTC
Post by 18hz
COCA COLA'S NAZI ADVERTS show
curated by MARK THOMAS and TRACEY SANDERS-WOOD
WEDNESDAY 9 JUNE till Sunday 20 June
Interesting. I wish I was in the UK to see this.

(Also check out the book IBM and the Holocaust for some eye opening
material)
--
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |