[UK] DARKCORE - Goth / Pseudo Industrial night in Eltham Saturday 11/9
18hz
2004-09-08 17:33:29 UTC
Found this on Slugs, thought I'd post it..

Rock Matrix presents:

DARKCORE
Weekly clubnight
DJs playing gothic/industrial and dark metal.
At: Ye Olde Greyhound, 86 Eltham High Street, Eltham, London, SE9 1BW
Music starts at 8pm and finishes late.
Entry £2 all night.
Opening night Saturday 11th September, and then every Saturday from
25th September.

Hosted by CyberTrash, Mr Reaver and Mr Chimp.
More information: www.rockmatrix.co.uk
Email: darkcore ( at ) rockmatrix.co.uk
Call: 020 8298 9229

Dates so far confirmed:
Sat, 11th September
Sat, 25th September
Sat, 2nd October
Sat, 9th October
Iain x http://18hz.com

"You have the right to remain dead. You have the right to a coroner,
and to have a coroner present during autopsy" - Billy Crystal in
Running Scared
Andy Shitbag
2004-09-09 21:21:26 UTC
Post by 18hz
Found this on Slugs, thought I'd post it..
DARKCORE
Weekly clubnight
DJs playing gothic/industrial and dark metal.
At: Ye Olde Greyhound, 86 Eltham High Street, Eltham, London, SE9 1BW
Music starts at 8pm and finishes late.
Entry £2 all night.
Opening night Saturday 11th September, and then every Saturday from
25th September.
can u redyoooooooooooooooooooooce the admission pryce for
TOW-NIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ? we r xtra special people!!! we r the genius
cru man!! can u book me a free ticket on the train from clitheroe 2
london i deeeserve the v -i - p treatment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quality comment and opinion every day from ANDY SHITBAG
No mess - no mistake!
2004-09-11 10:27:02 UTC
Post by Andy Shitbag
can u redyoooooooooooooooooooooce the admission pryce for
TOW-NIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ? we r xtra special people!!!
Shut up. At least they are admitting straight up it's going to be a
"pseudo-industrial" night. At least that's some progress.