Tokyo goth/industrial club scene?
DOKool
2004-09-03 03:46:56 UTC
I'm here for 8 months, and without the weekly goodness of Em City and
Nocturne back home in Philly. Slowly going insane without being able
to request my VNV Nation. Google has turned up minimal prospects
(once-every-3-month special events where the page hasn't been updated
in forever, etc).

Any help/guidance appriciated.

Thanks!
-DOKool
Veni Vidi Exii
2004-09-10 02:44:05 UTC
Post by DOKool
I'm here for 8 months, and without the weekly goodness of
Em City and Nocturne back home in Philly. Slowly going
insane without being able to request my VNV Nation. Google
has turned up minimal prospects (once-every-3-month special
events where the page hasn't been updated in forever, etc).
Any help/guidance appriciated.
Stop listening to VNV Nation.

This bit of RMI nostalgia has been brought to you by PBC Root
Beer - "It makes the burning, daddy!"
--
-Chris
"The 80s sucked in the 80s, and they still suck now."

"For that much man-on-man power, you had to step over into the
German industrial theme, the most manly music of all time."
- Hans Bunschlapen, of Zeigenbock Kopf
Todd Clayton
2004-09-10 03:09:18 UTC
Post by Veni Vidi Exii
Stop listening to VNV Nation.
That'll at least make his insanity go away.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
never owned a cat.
Lech
2004-09-10 04:44:30 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
Post by Veni Vidi Exii
Stop listening to VNV Nation.
That'll at least make his insanity go away.
Leaving him to wonder whether "victory not vengeance" is an oxymoron or
not...

Yrs, &c. Lech
--
To mail me, take out the trash.