Lyrics of the WAT album by Laibach?
totojepast
2004-07-20 15:16:22 UTC
I saw the WAT lyrics on several websites. However, I would appreciate
reading the English translation of non-English lyrics, including the
lyrics of Anti-Semitism. Any idea?
Brent Colflesh
2004-07-20 15:57:41 UTC
Post by totojepast
I saw the WAT lyrics on several websites. However, I would appreciate
reading the English translation of non-English lyrics, including the
lyrics of Anti-Semitism. Any idea?
http://world.altavista.com/

Regards,
Brent
Kurt Maroske
2004-07-21 20:03:03 UTC
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:57:41 GMT, "Brent Colflesh"
Post by Brent Colflesh
http://world.altavista.com/
The AltaVista is a surprisingly useful installation place which really
supported my control of the English language. Because of its wonderous
you do not fear any more support I to announce to you in the forums,
in which long length contrary to my indigenous language is. I thank
you to help to estimate the joy which comes from the AltaVista.
--
If honour and wisdom and happiness are not for me, let them be for
others.