ANT ZEN BACKPACK FOR SALE
antzen
2003-11-21 02:30:40 UTC
I have one of these ultra rare, long since sold out
bad boys. for a full picture go to ant-zen.com
MINT NOT USED>>>>>
will sacrifice for $85.00 with free shipping and an antzen cd to go with it

email me at:***@yahoo.com
Keef
2003-11-21 09:08:16 UTC
Post by antzen
I have one of these ultra rare, long since sold out
bad boys. for a full picture go to ant-zen.com
MINT NOT USED>>>>>
will sacrifice for $85.00 with free shipping and an antzen cd to go with it
Given that it's 45euros direct from ant-zen (with probably 10-15 euros
max shipping) you'd have to be a bit of a fucking moron to fall for
THIS one!
antzen
2003-11-21 19:04:35 UTC
Post by Keef
Post by antzen
I have one of these ultra rare, long since sold out
bad boys. for a full picture go to ant-zen.com
MINT NOT USED>>>>>
will sacrifice for $85.00 with free shipping and an antzen cd to go with it
Given that it's 45euros direct from ant-zen (with probably 10-15 euros
max shipping) you'd have to be a bit of a fucking moron to fall for
THIS one!
hey jack off try buying one from ant zen then fucking moron
shit talking poser!!!!
Todd Clayton
2003-11-22 00:20:46 UTC
Post by antzen
Post by Keef
Given that it's 45euros direct from ant-zen (with probably 10-15 euros
max shipping) you'd have to be a bit of a fucking moron to fall for
THIS one!
hey jack off try buying one from ant zen then fucking moron
shit talking poser!!!!
How droll. You get 2/10 on the troll scale.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
will he ever receive either. " - Benjamin Franklin
Keef
2003-11-23 22:53:02 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
Post by antzen
Post by Keef
Given that it's 45euros direct from ant-zen (with probably 10-15 euros
max shipping) you'd have to be a bit of a fucking moron to fall for
THIS one!
hey jack off try buying one from ant zen then fucking moron
shit talking poser!!!!
How droll. You get 2/10 on the troll scale.
Yeah, not too good.

Antzen are really easy to order from and deliver very quickly!

I hate people who try to cash in on, "limited" stuff. It's a lot wiser
to at least wait until they've sold out.

MeeeeHeee
Locke
2003-11-24 01:16:52 UTC
Please let me quote Keef...
|I hate people who try to cash in on, "limited" stuff.

Strange ... I was always under the impression that you liked Ant-Zen,
and now this rather harsh criticism of their label politics.

CU,
Locke

NP: Nine Inch Nails "The Day the World Went Away"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-11-24 01:13:20 UTC
Post by Locke
Please let me quote Keef...
|I hate people who try to cash in on, "limited" stuff.
Strange ... I was always under the impression that you liked Ant-Zen,
and now this rather harsh criticism of their label politics.
Not as bad as those Muslimgauze limited edition of 4 releases though
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling
Justified
Todd Clayton
2003-11-24 04:45:29 UTC
Post by Locke
Please let me quote Keef...
|I hate people who try to cash in on, "limited" stuff.
Strange ... I was always under the impression that you liked Ant-Zen,
and now this rather harsh criticism of their label politics.
I think Keef was referring more to the people who buy the stuff up and
then eBay the shit for ridiculous prices.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
Keef
2003-11-24 09:30:45 UTC
Post by Locke
Please let me quote Keef...
|I hate people who try to cash in on, "limited" stuff.
Strange ... I was always under the impression that you liked Ant-Zen,
and now this rather harsh criticism of their label politics.
No I mean the people who try to sell it for $3892790830357198 when it
was originally $12 and before it's even deleted.

I have no problems with limited releases, just the people who try to
cash in on them later, like our erstwhile backpack seller!
Locke
2003-11-24 13:46:48 UTC
One day Keef posted:
|Locke <***@mad.scientist.com> wrote in message news:<bprlak$589$***@online.de>...
|> Please let me quote Keef...
|> |I hate people who try to cash in on, "limited" stuff.
|>
|> Strange ... I was always under the impression that you liked Ant-Zen,
|> and now this rather harsh criticism of their label politics.
|>

|No I mean the people who try to sell it for $3892790830357198 when it
|was originally $12 and before it's even deleted.
|
|I have no problems with limited releases, just the people who try to
|cash in on them later, like our erstwhile backpack seller!

Well, sure, it was pretty dumb to ask for inflated prices for items that
are still available much cheaper, but then again - only even dumber people
would fall for that, so in the end there was no real harm done. And of
course, you can hate anybody you'd like to hate, but don't you think it is
a bit unfair to blame a guy for trying to take advantage of a situation
that he's not responsible for in the first place? After all, the
limitation of any given item and the resulting price markup is at the label
people's discretion, isn't it? And for them it's also just a marketing
tool that helps them to make a buck.

CU,
Locke

NP: Swans "Die Tür ist zu"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
Keef
2003-11-24 23:19:32 UTC
Post by Locke
don't you think it is
a bit unfair to blame a guy for trying to take advantage of a situation
that he's not responsible for in the first place?
The situation he is in is an attempt to defraud money out of another person.

So yes I can.

Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-11-24 14:14:18 UTC
Post by Keef
Post by Locke
Please let me quote Keef...
|I hate people who try to cash in on, "limited" stuff.
Strange ... I was always under the impression that you liked Ant-Zen,
and now this rather harsh criticism of their label politics.
No I mean the people who try to sell it for $3892790830357198 when it
was originally $12 and before it's even deleted.
I have no problems with limited releases, just the people who try to
cash in on them later, like our erstwhile backpack seller!
I have no problem with limited releases like that, I sold some limited
edition VNV Nation cd for $79 on ebay that i bought used for $12
--
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling