Download this track
Todd
2004-10-11 13:43:17 UTC
globalwavesystem is pleased to announce a brand new full-length remix,
available at this time exclusively in mp3 format on the WWW. "Smog
(Subatmospheric Pressure)" remix by SUBSTRUCTURE.

Globalwavesystem has been around since 1990 and have had a great
following with there "electro-post-industrial" sounds.

Let me know what you guys think of this track.

substructure
Locke
2004-10-13 17:40:52 UTC
Please let me quote Todd...
Post by Todd
Globalwavesystem has been around since 1990 and have had a great
following with there "electro-post-industrial" sounds.
^
Where exactly is | this "there"?

CU,
Locke

NP: Apollo 440 "Electro Glide in Blue"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
Paul's penis is Hell, boy.
you know... around.
Todd
2004-10-14 11:47:25 UTC
Post by Paul's penis is Hell, boy.
Post by Locke
Please let me quote Todd...
Post by Todd
Globalwavesystem has been around since 1990 and have had a great
following with there "electro-post-industrial" sounds.
^
Where exactly is | this "there"?
CU,
Locke
NP: Apollo 440 "Electro Glide in Blue"
you know... around.
Jeeze - I must think everyone is a mind reader.

www.globalwavesystem.net

Try that link.

substructure