Benestrophe
Albino Leviathan
2006-10-19 23:51:42 UTC
Hey, I thought I'd let you know that two Benestrophe albums are
available for free download from RAS DVA.

http://rasdva.com/Site/Home-1.html

You'll find "Sensory Deprivation" and "Auric Fires" there free for the
taking. The downloads come with album artwork as well.

(For those who don't know, Benestrophe is Gary Dassing, Wayne Dassing
and vocalist Richard Mendez. Benestrophe was the Dassing Bros. project
prior to Mentallo and the Fixer.)

ENJOY!
--
Albino Leviathan
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
http://members.cox.net/albinoleviathan
Albino Leviathan
2006-10-19 23:54:34 UTC
Post by Albino Leviathan
Hey, I thought I'd let you know that two Benestrophe albums are
available for free download from RAS DVA.
http://rasdva.com/Site/Home-1.html
You'll find "Sensory Deprivation" and "Auric Fires" there free for the
taking. The downloads come with album artwork as well.
(For those who don't know, Benestrophe is Gary Dassing, Wayne Dassing
and vocalist Richard Mendez. Benestrophe was the Dassing Bros. project
prior to Mentallo and the Fixer.)
ENJOY!
Gawd. I am fucking up all over today. Should be Dwayne Dassing.
mimus
2006-10-20 16:48:09 UTC
Post by Albino Leviathan
Hey, I thought I'd let you know that two Benestrophe albums are
available for free download from RAS DVA.
http://rasdva.com/Site/Home-1.html
You'll find "Sensory Deprivation" and "Auric Fires" there free for the
taking. The downloads come with album artwork as well.
(For those who don't know, Benestrophe is Gary Dassing, Wayne Dassing
and vocalist Richard Mendez. Benestrophe was the Dassing Bros. project
prior to Mentallo and the Fixer.)
ENJOY!
Wow, what's this, "loss-leader" time?
Let there be throbbing.