Skinny Puppy -Anti Bush - Enviromental Video
Armitage-VI
2004-01-09 00:02:36 UTC
Dear RMI'ers,

Well I know that some of you are getting older like me, and are
getting a bit more insterested in politics and happen to be Skinny
Puppy Fans, so anyway I found this link that is a GREAT video I think,
whether you are pro or anti bush, this is a great enviromental video,
and fucking hell it's brialliant having Smothered Hope as the track,
this should be the new video, I like it, and just wanted to pass it
on..Hats off to the animator who put this together, way to get a
message out there.
http://www.ericblumrich.com/sp.html

Peace,
David F
mimus
2004-01-09 16:30:21 UTC
Post by Armitage-VI
Dear RMI'ers,
Well I know that some of you are getting older like me, and are
getting a bit more insterested in politics and happen to be Skinny
Puppy Fans, so anyway I found this link that is a GREAT video I think,
whether you are pro or anti bush, this is a great enviromental video,
and fucking hell it's brialliant having Smothered Hope as the track,
this should be the new video, I like it, and just wanted to pass it
on..Hats off to the animator who put this together, way to get a
message out there.
http://www.ericblumrich.com/sp.html
Peace,
David F
What's "getting older" got to do with it? _Too Dark Park_ was a theme
album on the subject.

--
np: Mark 13/Kinetic (yeah, right)
np for real: Haujobb/Polarity, HWF/Author of Pain

Mik?l Orgillon
2004-01-10 07:56:23 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by Armitage-VI
Dear RMI'ers,
Well I know that some of you are getting older like me, and are
getting a bit more insterested in politics and happen to be Skinny
Puppy Fans, so anyway I found this link that is a GREAT video I think,
whether you are pro or anti bush, this is a great enviromental video,
and fucking hell it's brialliant having Smothered Hope as the track,
this should be the new video, I like it, and just wanted to pass it
on..Hats off to the animator who put this together, way to get a
message out there.
http://www.ericblumrich.com/sp.html
Peace,
David F
What's "getting older" got to do with it? _Too Dark Park_ was a theme
album on the subject.
Well....read the message again numbnut, as we can see how you didn't
understand it in the first place......
Armitage-VI
2004-01-12 14:22:15 UTC
Post by mimus
What's "getting older" got to do with it? _Too Dark Park_ was a theme
album on the subject.
Getting older had nothing to do with Skinny Puppy, What I meant was
getting interested in politics, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Regards,
David
mimus
2004-01-12 17:24:31 UTC
Post by Armitage-VI
Post by mimus
What's "getting older" got to do with it? _Too Dark Park_ was a theme
album on the subject.
Getting older had nothing to do with Skinny Puppy, What I meant was
getting interested in politics, sorry for the misunderstanding.
I was 35 when _Too Dark Park_ came out, and have been fairly
politically- minded ever since Nixon tried to kill me . . . .

Must be one- a those POV- _Rashomon_ thingies.

18hz
2004-01-13 00:58:34 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by Armitage-VI
Post by mimus
What's "getting older" got to do with it? _Too Dark Park_ was a theme
album on the subject.
Getting older had nothing to do with Skinny Puppy, What I meant was
getting interested in politics, sorry for the misunderstanding.
I was 35 when _Too Dark Park_ came out, and have been fairly
politically- minded ever since Nixon tried to kill me . . . .
Wow! Did he catch you experimenting with a tape recorder?
--
Iain x http://18hz.com

"I wouldn't tell people that Father Christmas didn't exist - it's the
same as that" http://www.eclipse.co.uk/thoughts/noblelie.htm
mimus
2004-01-13 02:00:57 UTC
Post by 18hz
Post by mimus
Post by Armitage-VI
Post by mimus
What's "getting older" got to do with it? _Too Dark Park_ was a theme
album on the subject.
Getting older had nothing to do with Skinny Puppy, What I meant was
getting interested in politics, sorry for the misunderstanding.
I was 35 when _Too Dark Park_ came out, and have been fairly
politically- minded ever since Nixon tried to kill me . . . .
Wow! Did he catch you experimenting with a tape recorder?
Tried to draft me. Fucker.