[Audio] Real Synthetic Audio - New Show Online
Todd Clayton
2005-07-18 00:10:33 UTC
This weeks show goes back into the archives. Why? Well, with the current
95F temperatures combined with humidity that you could swim to the store
in, the "RSA Studio" is basically unliveable. So rather than spend
several hours in there working on a show, I put the call out on the LJ
community, got 1 response (!), and picked this show for everyone.

This weeks show includes tracks from Culture Kultur, SITD, Solitary
Experiments, Blacklight, Grendel, Theatre Of Tragedy, Sero Overdose, and
Angels & Agony. Enjoy the show!

http://www.synthetic.org - It cuts you up.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
-- Ramon Maria Narvaez, Spanish general
g***@gmail.com
2005-07-19 19:43:43 UTC
Is that LJ as in LiveJournal? If so what's the community name? I had a
quick search but no luck.
Cheers
Loving the show.
gothesque
Todd Clayton
2005-07-19 22:43:33 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Is that LJ as in LiveJournal? If so what's the community name? I had a
quick search but no luck.
Cheers
Loving the show.
Methinks you posted this to the wrong area, but...

http://www.livejournal.com/community/rsaudio/
--