seeking Greater Than One fans/collectors
Brainwashed
2007-04-29 22:15:13 UTC

Brainwashed is in the process of preparing the entire WaxTrax! & beyond
catalog of Greater Than One (just Greater Than One at this point: no
Technohead, Tricky Disco, GTO, etc,... as of yet) for reissue and I'm
seeking if anybody has any photos/glossies, reviews, press clippings, or
even has something to say about what Greater Than One meant to you if
you heard them back in 1988 or didn't discover them until 1998!

Please contact me to share what you've got.

Thanks

Jon

--

Brainwashed
P.O. Box 7
http://brainwashed.com/podcast/podcast_rss.xml
mimus
2007-04-29 23:02:12 UTC
Post by Brainwashed
Brainwashed is in the process of preparing the entire WaxTrax! & beyond
catalog of Greater Than One (just Greater Than One at this point: no
Technohead, Tricky Disco, GTO, etc,... as of yet) for reissue and I'm
seeking if anybody has any photos/glossies, reviews, press clippings, or
even has something to say about what Greater Than One meant to you if
you heard them back in 1988 or didn't discover them until 1998!
I must be shootin' for 2008. Never heard of 'em.
Let there be throbbing.
j.prost
2007-04-30 16:32:03 UTC
Post by Brainwashed
Hi,
Brainwashed is in the process of preparing the entire WaxTrax! & beyond
catalog of Greater Than One (just Greater Than One at this point: no
Technohead, Tricky Disco, GTO, etc,... as of yet) for reissue and I'm
seeking if anybody has any photos/glossies, reviews, press clippings, or
even has something to say about what Greater Than One meant to you if
you heard them back in 1988 or didn't discover them until 1998!
Please contact me to share what you've got.
Thanks
Jon
--
Brainwashed
P.O. Box 7
Arlington, MA 02476http://brainwashed.comhttp://myspace.com/brainwashed_comhttp://brainwashed.com/podcast/podcast_rss.xml
Greater Than One!!! Now there is a band way ahead of their time. No
one has done samples like they did back then.
christian pallentin (P.A.L)
2007-05-01 13:40:36 UTC
Post by Brainwashed
Brainwashed is in the process of preparing the entire WaxTrax! & beyond
catalog of Greater Than One
so 'all the masters licked me' and the early tapes won't be included?
DUH!

P.A.L
--
please visit: