coil phallus
M Flyers
2004-09-27 15:45:17 UTC
I have a coil phallus its large dicksize ornament
very rare
Blood 'n' Tongue
2004-09-27 16:40:20 UTC
Do you mean the PTV bronze phallus? They made one that was used to
promote their first LP (Force The Hand of Chance).
--
Blood 'n' Tongue
www.blood-n-tongue.net
www.themysterons.net
M Flyers
With little record company imprints all over it - that's the one!
Blood 'n' Tongue
www.themysterons.net
M Flyers
2004-09-27 21:50:38 UTC
Post by Blood 'n' Tongue
You planning on selling?
Just wondered what I should do with it. Any ideas?
Blood 'n' Tongue
2004-09-28 00:15:38 UTC
Given it is a phalus you could...

Sorry, I'm being silly. Just couldn't resist given the object in
question. :)

Seriously, I'm not sure. Is it something of value to you or is it
something you've just had kicking around collecting dust? It is quite
rare and could fetch a good price if auctioned.
www.themysterons.net
M Flyers
2004-09-28 14:38:07 UTC
Post by Blood 'n' Tongue
Given it is a phalus you could...
Sorry, I'm being silly. Just couldn't resist given the object in
question. :)
Seriously, I'm not sure. Is it something of value to you or is it
something you've just had kicking around collecting dust? It is quite
rare and could fetch a good price if auctioned.
Maybe I should auction it but it'I'd like to see it go to a genuine fan.
I've been keeping it in my bottom drawer for years just occasionally looking
at it, then putting it back again.
Blood 'n' Tongue
2004-09-29 01:12:56 UTC
Well, if you're looking for a "genuine fan" (i.e.: someone who actually
loves PTV & won't just turn around and flip it on ebay for some
ridiculous price), look no further. I've got a huge collection of PTV &
related releases and have followed Gen & Co. since the early 80's. If
you're willing to negotiate a price, please go to my Blood 'n' Tongue
web site (link below), click on the big icon and then the "contact"
option on the side bar to send me an email. We can chat privately then.
www.themysterons.net
M Flyers
Will do that in next 24 hours!
M. Sahlen
2004-09-28 07:59:44 UTC
Post by Blood 'n' Tongue
Do you mean the PTV bronze phallus? They made one that was used to
promote their first LP (Force The Hand of Chance).
The PTV bronze dildo was on display for years in the upstairs room
(the rarities dept) at the Music and Video Exchange store in Notting
Hill Gate, London. I always go to this store on my yearly London
visits, and due to its hefty pricetag it'd always still be there.
As of last year it was gone, though. Perhaps now we know who got it?

// Marten
M Flyers
2004-09-28 14:40:01 UTC
Post by M. Sahlen
Post by Blood 'n' Tongue
Do you mean the PTV bronze phallus? They made one that was used to
promote their first LP (Force The Hand of Chance).
The PTV bronze dildo was on display for years in the upstairs room
(the rarities dept) at the Music and Video Exchange store in Notting
Hill Gate, London. I always go to this store on my yearly London
visits, and due to its hefty pricetag it'd always still be there.
As of last year it was gone, though. Perhaps now we know who got it?
// Marten
Yes - I know that store well and sold many of my 'collectors items' there
when I needed hard cash!
Girl <last name>
2004-10-10 15:14:07 UTC
Post by M Flyers
Post by M. Sahlen
The PTV bronze dildo was on display for years in the upstairs room
(the rarities dept) at the Music and Video Exchange store in Notting
Hill Gate, London. I always go to this store on my yearly London
visits, and due to its hefty pricetag it'd always still be there.
As of last year it was gone, though. Perhaps now we know who got it?
// Marten
Yes - I know that store well and sold many of my 'collectors items' there
when I needed hard cash!
Were you at the gig last night? Whatcha think if you were?

Girl.