Glad to see this group is dead
vermin v.14
2004-05-21 03:27:17 UTC
thanks to all the self-rightous, self-important, elitist scumbags
who's attitude toward everyone who hasn't been posting here for 10
years has been outright hostility, and negativity. Your efforts
toward making this forum an empty of content, spam playground have
been greatly appreciated. Congratulations. The group will hopefully
fade off into obscurity soon, and it's legacy vanished forever. Good
Riddance.
Locke
2004-05-21 08:58:34 UTC
Please let me quote vermin v.14...
|thanks to all the self-rightous, self-important, elitist scumbags
|who's attitude toward everyone who hasn't been posting here for 10
|years has been outright hostility, and negativity. Your efforts
|toward making this forum an empty of content, spam playground have
|been greatly appreciated. Congratulations. The group will hopefully
|fade off into obscurity soon, and it's legacy vanished forever. Good
|Riddance.

You're welcome. Are there any other newsgroups you don't like where we
can continue posting?

CU,
Locke

NP: Pan Sonic / Hayley Newman / David Crawforth "Rude Mechanic"
Keef
Hooray!
Todd Clayton
2004-05-21 13:21:36 UTC
Post by vermin v.14
thanks to all the self-rightous, self-important, elitist scumbags
who's attitude toward everyone who hasn't been posting here for 10
years has been outright hostility, and negativity. Your efforts
toward making this forum an empty of content, spam playground have
been greatly appreciated. Congratulations. The group will hopefully
fade off into obscurity soon, and it's legacy vanished forever. Good
Riddance.
We're taking out alt.gothic next week.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird
Girl
2004-05-21 20:24:29 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
Post by vermin v.14
thanks to all the self-rightous, self-important, elitist scumbags
who's attitude toward everyone who hasn't been posting here for 10
years has been outright hostility, and negativity. Your efforts
toward making this forum an empty of content, spam playground have
been greatly appreciated. Congratulations. The group will hopefully
fade off into obscurity soon, and it's legacy vanished forever. Good
Riddance.
We're taking out alt.gothic next week.
Enjoy, I'm bored of it again.

Girl.
18hz
2004-05-21 14:55:03 UTC
Post by vermin v.14
thanks to all the self-rightous, self-important, elitist scumbags
who's attitude toward everyone who hasn't been posting here for 10
years has been outright hostility, and negativity. Your efforts
toward making this forum an empty of content, spam playground have
been greatly appreciated. Congratulations. The group will hopefully
fade off into obscurity soon, and it's legacy vanished forever. Good
Riddance.
P3n15!
--
Iain x http://18hz.com

"I wouldn't tell people that Father Christmas didn't exist - it's the
same as that" http://www.eclipse.co.uk/thoughts/noblelie.htm
Don Muerte
2004-07-03 09:35:02 UTC
Post by vermin v.14
thanks to all the self-rightous, self-important, elitist scumbags
who's attitude toward everyone who hasn't been posting here for 10
years has been outright hostility, and negativity. Your efforts
toward making this forum an empty of content, spam playground have
been greatly appreciated. Congratulations. The group will hopefully
fade off into obscurity soon, and it's legacy vanished forever. Good
Riddance.
Funny... it's been a few long years since I checked this place, but it's
good to see nothing has changed at all...
--
Don Muerte
http://www.ls-ttl.com

---
Keef
2004-07-05 10:09:57 UTC
True, there's just.. less of it.
Don Muerte
2004-07-05 20:34:38 UTC
Post by Keef
Post by Don Muerte
Funny... it's been a few long years since I checked this place, but it's
good to see nothing has changed at all...
--
True, there's just.. less of it.
I noticed that. Where has everyone gone? Is there a new place everyone is
hanging out for music news on the web or somewhere?
--
Don Muerte
http://www.ls-ttl.com

---
Per
2004-07-06 04:43:33 UTC
Post by Don Muerte
Post by Keef
Post by Don Muerte
Funny... it's been a few long years since I checked this place, but it's
good to see nothing has changed at all...
--
True, there's just.. less of it.
I noticed that. Where has everyone gone? Is there a new place everyone is
hanging out for music news on the web or somewhere?
A lot of traffic moved to LiveJournal. Probably My Space as well now.
--
Per - perATmeowDOTorg

mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688
Veni Vidi Exii
2004-07-10 06:19:06 UTC
Post by Per
Post by Don Muerte
I noticed that. Where has everyone gone? Is there a new
place everyone is hanging out for music news on the web or
somewhere?
A lot of traffic moved to LiveJournal. Probably My Space
as well now.
The dick/fart/Todd's gaping anus humor has moved to #rmipeople
--
-Chris
"The 80s sucked in the 80s, and they still suck now."

"For that much man-on-man power, you had to step over into the
German industrial theme, the most manly music of all time."
- Hans Bunschlapen, of Zeigenbock Kopf
Todd Clayton
2004-07-11 10:19:48 UTC
Post by Veni Vidi Exii
Post by Per
A lot of traffic moved to LiveJournal. Probably My Space
as well now.
The dick/fart/Todd's gaping anus humor has moved to #rmipeople
Let's not forget my RED HOT TANK.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
Armitage-VI
2004-07-12 17:20:46 UTC
Post by Don Muerte
I noticed that. Where has everyone gone? Is there a new place everyone is
hanging out for music news on the web or somewhere?
Well I noticed that all the musician types have gone to
Darksonus.com which deal specifically with Dark music (electronic,
experimental, goth, darkwave, whatever it's being called at the
moment)..And other than that I honestly don't see that many post that
make me wanna post something, I mainly lurk these days, but it's been
awhile since I've actually posted anything.

Peace,
NP: cEvin Key "The Ghost of Each"
www.thelastwebsiteonearth.com
Don Muerte
2004-07-14 01:43:53 UTC
Post by Armitage-VI
Post by Don Muerte
I noticed that. Where has everyone gone? Is there a new place everyone is
hanging out for music news on the web or somewhere?
Well I noticed that all the musician types have gone to
Darksonus.com which deal specifically with Dark music (electronic,
experimental, goth, darkwave, whatever it's being called at the
moment)..And other than that I honestly don't see that many post that
make me wanna post something, I mainly lurk these days, but it's been
awhile since I've actually posted anything.
Thanks. I'm going to check it out a little to see what might be going on
there. I've been thirsting for some new.... new... new anything, I suppose,
lately.
--
Don Muerte
http://www.ls-ttl.com

---
Keef
2004-07-14 15:10:29 UTC
Post by Don Muerte
Post by Armitage-VI
Well I noticed that all the musician types have gone to
Darksonus.com which deal specifically with Dark music (electronic,
experimental, goth, darkwave, whatever it's being called at the
moment)..And other than that I honestly don't see that many post that
make me wanna post something, I mainly lurk these days, but it's been
awhile since I've actually posted anything.
Thanks. I'm going to check it out a little to see what might be going on
there. I've been thirsting for some new.... new... new anything, I suppose,
lately.
I've joined there myself.

For new stuff, there is a nice mp3 compilation from n5MD (Mike Cadoo
of Gridlock's label)
http://www.n5md.com/download_template.php?catno=125

But I'm a bit biased.
mimus
2006-04-24 21:27:31 UTC
Post by vermin v.14
thanks to all the self-rightous, self-important, elitist scumbags
who's attitude toward everyone who hasn't been posting here for 10
years has been outright hostility, and negativity. Your efforts
toward making this forum an empty of content, spam playground have
been greatly appreciated. Congratulations. The group will hopefully
fade off into obscurity soon, and it's legacy vanished forever. Good
Riddance.
It is not dead but only sleeping.
--
.sigzip:*