New web release
drzarkov
2006-08-30 11:16:30 UTC
Hi!

"The Fog" and "Discopussy" is online again! Visit us and download the
finest so called "Industrial"- or "Industrial Rock"-songs:

http://www.artistserver.com/TheFog
http://www.artistserver.com/Discopussy

Greetings
drzarkov
Wayner
The Fog: someone is a big Klinik/Dirk Ivens fan I see.
drzarkov

drzarkov
2006-09-06 13:10:39 UTC
I'm sorry but artistserver.com restricts users from having more then
one artist.

The new links are:

http://www.artistserver.com/Discopussy
http://www.soundclick.com/The Fog

Three songs are for free to download at the sites above.

Greetings