best new goth industriyal band from japan!!!!!!111
darknes uv pane
2004-09-27 04:14:47 UTC
come see oru new web page. we r from japan and most hardkore uv
all!!!!1 http://intestinalcoupdetat.tripod.com/
Lech
2004-09-27 04:22:15 UTC
Post by darknes uv pane
come see oru new web page. we r from japan and most hardkore uv
all!!!!1 http://intestinalcoupdetat.tripod.com/
"Intestinal coup d'etat"? Sounds like one upset stomach... what the f*ck
have you been eating?

Yrs, &c. Lech
To mail me, take out the trash.
Francois Labreque
2004-09-27 23:17:56 UTC
Post by Lech
Post by darknes uv pane
come see oru new web page. we r from japan and most hardkore uv
all!!!!1 http://intestinalcoupdetat.tripod.com/
"Intestinal coup d'etat"? Sounds like one upset stomach... what the f*ck
have you been eating?
I dunno... You'll probably have to wait for their 7' demo to find out.

That's right kids!!!1 A Godzilla-sized demo album.

np: Mlada Fronta - Oxydes CD2
--
Francois Labreque | The surest sign of the existence of extra-
flabreque | terrestrial intelligence is that they never
videotron.ca | - Calvin
2004-09-27 16:11:21 UTC
Post by darknes uv pane
come see oru new web page. we r from japan and most hardkore uv
all!!!!1 http://intestinalcoupdetat.tripod.com/
It's good that kids have hobbies these days, but shouldn't you at
least have something on the page before advertising it?

(btw, is there any difference between "industrial" and "industriyal"?
Just interested...)